Fleetwood or warsash for 2015 deck?

Discussion in 'RFA' started by Penguinhunter, Feb 24, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know weather the September deck intake will be going to fleetwood or warsash? No real need to know I'm just interested.

2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I know, I'm just not interested.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Seadog, your post both annoyed me and made me laugh...

4. Cadets seem to be going to their local college, so which is closer for you?

5. I always thought deckies went to Fleetwood?

If not that's a interesting change as the nearest place that does a nautical degree is the city in currently in? Or is it just Warsash/Fleetwood and the nearest out of them two?

6. Some deck cadets from the last batch went to Fleetwood, and some to Warsash. SEs went to South Tyneside. I'm not 100% convinced that it was split according to residency, but I didn't pay that much attention.

7. I suppose that makes sense. Fleetwood would be great for me! Thanks seadog that was very helpful haha!

8. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I can be funnier and more sarcastic while still meeting your criteria.

Meteorologists, but not always.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Not a scoobies BUT as I said, it's changed. The new Cadet Training Officer has made a few changes and it would appear that one of them is not to send all RFA engineers and deckies to Fleetwood.

10. Cheers for the heads up there bluebird, this is all news to me and makes everything a bit more interesting haha

11. RFA recruitment have advised me that I (deck) could be sent to Warsash, Fleetwood or South Tyneside. I live in the south west so nowhere near any of them...