Fleetwood Accommodation?

Discussion in 'RFA' started by .Torch., Mar 3, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening,

Any chance anyone has any pictures of the rooms at Fleetwood?

Probably getting a bit ahead of myself as I haven't even walked through the doors at Dartmouth yet, but I'm just interested.

Thanks!

.Torch.

2. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. FAR or ARF?

4. Round again class leader! :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

5. Your question might be better answered on the dedicated Merchant Navy forum officercadet.com. There you will find a wealth of information about all aspects of a cadetship including stuff specific to Fleetwood Nautical Campus.

6. That's private accommodation- cadets have to stay in halls in phase 1. The rooms are nowhere near as nice as those depicted on the link you've posted. Such a shame although it is curious how quickly you can become accustomed to pale green breeze blocks.

7. exJenny

ImageUploadedByNavy Net - Rum Ration1393884951.163726.jpg
    Still could have googled it.

8. Better than my grot.

In my house.

9. exJenny

Is green now the colour of choice across all naval bases too? Certainly got a lovely shade in my cabin with coordinating tiles in the ensuite.

10. En-suite?? Bah! we had 500 men to a bucket in my day...and another thing..;)

11. It must have been on special offer Jenny :/ gotta love that green. And yes - he could've googled it, there's plenty of information out there about the college.

12. I have googled it, but I'm only getting results for private accommodation.

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some pictures of the halls? As the site doesn't have any.

13. exJenny

Look up....

14. ExJenny has already posted you a pic..... You need to work on your google skills ;)