Fixed penalty notice

Hello, in april this year I got into some trouble in town (wont happen again) and spent the night at police station and fined £90 for drunk and dissorder. Will this affect me joining the Royal Navy? Didnt go to court or anything and paid the fine within the time limit. Thanks

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hello, in april this year I got into some trouble in town (wont happen again) and spent the night at police station and fined £90 for drunk and dissorder. Will this affect me joining the Royal Navy? Didnt go to court or anything and paid the fine within the time limit. Thanks
If it was a spot fine and it's been paid, it is spent immediately and need not be declared to your AFCO but MUST be declared on your online security questionnaire together with any formal caution.

If you had received a court summons and were fined by the court, the conviction requires 12 months rehabilitation from date of conviction and must be declared to your AFCO. The fine must also be paid in full and any additional penalties (community service, suspended sentences, probation etc) must also be declared.

If it was a spot fine and it's been paid, it is spent immediately and need not be declared to your AFCO but MUST be declared on your online security questionnaire together with any formal caution.

If you had received a court summons and were fined by the court, the conviction requires 12 months rehabilitation from date of conviction and must be declared to your AFCO. The fine must also be paid in full and any additional penalties (community service, suspended sentences, probation etc) must also be declared.[/Q