Fitness

Billiejo

Good evening, I am currently in the process of joining the navy and I have my medical on the 8th I was just wondering if anybody knew how long after your medical your fitness test is please?

Banshee-RMforum

Midshipman
Pjft is to be done within 14 days of passing the medical or receiving the pjft forms.
I did my pjft week after medical and passed just waiting for my start dates now

Maran?4

Midshipman
It’s usually within about 28 day of passing your medical. I’ve just found my letter from a year ago and it says 28 days

Sandra

Midshipman
Yeah I passed my medical on a Friday and my AFCO processed the next stage straight away. So as soon as the AFCO get the green light from Capita once they process your medical as a pss the AFCO then contacts you with the details of the PJFT you then have 14 days to book and complete the fitness teat as per the instructions provided

JKelso

Midshipman
My PJFT is next but there was no attachment to the email for the PJFT form. Is this downloadable online or do Nuffield Health have the forms already?

Ck123

Midshipman
My PJFT is next but there was no attachment to the email for the PJFT form. Is this downloadable online or do Nuffield Health have the forms already?
I’d probably wait till the AFCO reopen after the NY and ask for them to send it. When is your PJFT? When I done mine in September Nuffield Health didn’t have anything I gave it over to them and once completed they filled it out and scanned it onto their system. So I’d email or call your AFCO when they reopen best going prepared and I think it has your candidate and personal details on it as well.

JKelso

Midshipman
I’d probably wait till the AFCO reopen after the NY and ask for them to send it. When is your PJFT? When I done mine in September Nuffield Health didn’t have anything I gave it over to them and once completed they filled it out and scanned it onto their system. So I’d email or call your AFCO when they reopen best going prepared and I think it has your candidate and personal details on it as well.
I booked it today for the 29th - the confirmation email said that I will need ID + the PJFT form. It’s not on my portal and I’ve not received it via post, just assumed that they correspond directly with the AFCO.

Ck123

Midshipman
I booked it today for the 29th - the confirmation email said that I will need ID + the PJFT form. It’s not on my portal and I’ve not received it via post, just assumed that they correspond directly with the AFCO.
Ah right ok.. so plenty of time yet. I received mine via the portal or perhaps email so I’d just drop the AFCO a quick email or message and let them know they need to send it over.. just because some of the parts are pre filled out with your details. The only interaction the Nuffield Health had was to tell them my result and take a photocopy of the completed form. It’ll be fine anyway just get it before you go from the AFCO. The Nuffield Health tell you the times and everything and take your blood pressure etc.