Fitness

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Not quite sure of the purpose of this thread unless perhaps it's intended for individuals joining to encourage each other.

Suffice to say, those failing to meet and maintain the basic fitness standards for entry and whilst serving effectively face the sack. Hope that helps with regard motivation. :)

Mainly for my 1.5m
I know my motivation can be lacking at times and a group or few people would have been helpful. NSRT done and interview in few weeks. I need to buff up the fitness

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Mainly for my 1.5m
I know my motivation can be lacking at times and a group or few people would have been helpful. NSRT done and interview in few weeks. I need to buff up the fitness
In my local AFCO they run a closed Facebook group which enables fellow applicants to 'network' and also find training partners so that they can help encourage each other by training together with people who live locally. It seems quite popular and maybe worth asking you careers adviser whether there's an AFCO closed group in your area.

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Not quite sure of the purpose of this thread unless perhaps it's intended for individuals joining to encourage each other.

Suffice to say, those failing to meet and maintain the basic fitness standards for entry and whilst serving effectively face the sack. Hope that helps with retard motivation. :)
Fixed. No charge!:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flynavy The Fleet 46
Floppyjocky Diamond Lil's 3
Reservist-Monkey Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 20