Fitness Tests

Fazzer03

i need some help, I’m awaiting my date for my medical, due to current situations I have been told I won’t have a PRNC, really nervous about my fitness, I’m still not hitting the standards for running, does anyone know all the fitness standards I will need to pass Training ( Bleep Test, Pushups Sit-ups) if so can one of you help me create a fitness plan.

i need some help, I’m awaiting my date for my medical, due to current situations I have been told I won’t have a PRNC, really nervous about my fitness, I’m still not hitting the standards for running, does anyone know all the fitness standards I will need to pass Training ( Bleep Test, Pushups Sit-ups) if so can one of you help me create a fitness plan.

The navy website actually have fitness plans to follow on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fazzer03

Ye I’ve seen but I’m just paranoid mate, I currently weigh just over 14 Stone, I’m not hitting my running time (I can on treadmill but not tarmac) my max Reps for pushups is 24 sit-ups is 28, no pools are open so I can’t swim, I just don’t feel positive work my own abilities at the moment

Ye I’ve seen but I’m just paranoid mate, I currently weigh just over 14 Stone, I’m not hitting my running time (I can on treadmill but not tarmac) my max Reps for pushups is 24 sit-ups is 28, no pools are open so I can’t swim, I just don’t feel positive work my own abilities at the moment

Positive mental attitude always helps too, if you tell yourself you can’t then... you won’t do it.
If you tell yourself you can then you will... just keep pushing, use this time of “waiting” to crack on, don’t do too much but try and get running 3 times a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Fazzer03,

Feel free to private message me over any concerns you may have over fitness requirements and/or training. I am a qualified personal trainer and focus a lot of my energy on people finding it difficult to exceed entry level fitness requirements for the tri-service.

I hope this reaches you well.

Keep your head up!

Bimma

Midshipman
The first few weeks of phase 1 has fairly intense IMF sessions in which the PTIs put you through your paces to identify who is strong and who is weak so they can focus on the weak to make sure they are able to pass the second RNFT run in week 5. I recommend doing upper body work outs as you will do this during IMF but it’s not tested like a run but if you can’t do 20 press ups then you’ll get a hard time form the PTIs.

Latest Threads