Fitness test

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Shay1991, Oct 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got my fitness test Friday then finally get a start date! Any ideas on how long ill he waiting for We. can't wait to get started now!!

2. I was told 13 months from the date I sat my rt

3. I passed my Fitness test and Security Clearance in the summer for WE. I still haven't had a start date - so don't expect to hear for a while. I passed my Interview in May

4. I passed mine in march and still waiting, I phone last wk and was told june, which makes it longer that the 13 months I was originally told...

5. Your CA will probably give you an estimated rough idea of when you might be joining, but things can change all the time so difficult to predict really! You might be lucky and get a date at short notice if you are top of the list in your region; otherwise you might not get a start date for a while. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. When's your date again lemons?

7. Well I am not joining now so probably widely into the future of an alternate universe perhaps?

When is your start date? :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Serious question now R3 have you given up?

9. I haven't given up just because there is a wait attached, it is just I have found a job that I really enjoy and has good prospects (purely found by chance). I know it makes it seem that I was never overly bothered about joining, but that wasn't the case- I would have loved a career in her majesty's finest; but now this avenue has presented itself I have chosen to do that instead. Heading down to my local Reserves Unit next week so might still get in in some capacity!

Good news for you, no more moaning about a join date :D

10. Just got a phone call! 6th july!

• Like Like x 1
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Good luck to you, I hope it works out well for you. xx

12. Wahoooo, congratulations chris! Glad it isn't long after June so not ages longer than you thought you might be waiting!

Thanks Janner :)