Fitness test

River21

Hi,
Does anyone know what the time is for the 2.4km run? I've been given three different times by three different sources of 13 min 10 sec, 14 min 39 sec and 14 min 50 sec

Thankyou

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The times listed on the website are limits and you will comfortably want to beat them. There are many threads on here giving advice on gaining fitness and improving your times.

Have a look through the threads or use the search function as you may find they answer questions you didn't even know you had.

Anything else just ask. (Apart from what colour iron do you need to take with you when you join)

Brave

Midshipman
Try here....
The time on the website is not correct, they haven't updated it .
I am under 29 years and supposed to pass in 12:42 sec, but I did 12:11 sec and was told by the officer that I have to pass in 11:33 sec

Last edited:

Brave

Midshipman
Hi,
Does anyone know what the time is for the 2.4km run? I've been given three different times by three different sources of 13 min 10 sec, 14 min 39 sec and 14 min 50 sec

Thankyou
It depends on your age and gender, you can check the website but I will advice that you pass the time on the website by 1min or 2 minutes and that will help you

Latest Threads