Fitness test at BRNC

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Norther, Aug 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick one if anyone knows.

On the sit up test, do you have your feet anchored either by someone else or under a bar, or do you do them as nature intended?

The documentation I have shows both. I'm nailing the anchored ones but I'd hate to fu(k it if i turn up and find out I've been doing the wrong sort. The fitness book shows pics of one way and describes the other as technique.
  2. Dunno, but at Lympstone they have someone holding your feet.
  3. For PT (B) you will have someone holding your feet and you will be doing the sit-ups to a bleep.
  4. :wink: :wink: Your personal steward will be assigned to hold your feet and any other bodily item you desire young SIR :roll: :roll:
  5. Nearly scouse, your personal steward does them for you!
  6. Hmm!! you are getting more witty than me P.O. Always said you would make a good D.O. when you passed out :lol: :lol: Ps put some flags up on that Hindostan, it looks naked :roll: :roll:
  7. Not my patch anymore scouse! They let me loose to cause trouble elsewhere in HM Navy!
  8. OMG you got your first draft SIR :salute: :salute: Hope its HMS Homage!! and ABs Varne and Sparkey and Mclaren are looking for a new D.O. :roll: :roll:
  9. Indeed, sadly its not as much sea time as I would like but, hey we do not have many ships these days, and fuel is expensive!
  10. :roll: Must be OOW HMS Victory then :scratch: :scratch: :dontknow: