Fitness In The Navy

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Take the guys advice! I have always been able to swim well but my running has been an issue. I am not a porker but as most ladies find, shifting my ass pounding the groud is real trouble. I listened to the guys on here and have managed to improve my run time by 3 mins in 4 weeks, and advance 2.5 levels on the Bleep. Good luck. x

Gulpers

Midshipman
higthepig said:
Having seen the pictures of our Leading Female Seaman, i wouldn`t worry about it too much.
When I was in the mob fitness tests didn't exist. We had a leading airman
who must have weighed 20 stone, he was killick of the mess and a b rilliant air mechanic . He could piss up with the best of then but , 23 push ups - never

sara21

Lantern Swinger
higthepig said:
Having seen the pictures of our Leading Female Seaman, i wouldn`t worry about it too much.

So my dad was telling the truth- all RN ladies have to have fat injected in their ass...

I like my ass.. sniffle

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Ninja_Stoker said:
sara21 said:
Well done mate, if that's truly a picture of you then my wife is history!
But seriously, keep your sense of humour & keep yourself fit. Hate to say it, but Dad's right.

Not in yet!! Keep your fingers crossed- I have my AIB in 1O days!

You wouldn't want me as a wife. My dad told me I have grown into the kind of woman his mother always told him to keep away from- messy and flighty.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
sara21 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
sara21 said:
Well done mate, if that's truly a picture of you then my wife is history!
But seriously, keep your sense of humour & keep yourself fit. Hate to say it, but Dad's right.

Not in yet!! Keep your fingers crossed- I have my AIB in 1O days!

You wouldn't want me as a wife. My dad told me I have grown into the kind of woman his mother always told him to keep away from- messy and flighty.
Mate, I'm probably as old, or older than your Dad!
Nevertheless good luck on your AIB, I have a spooky feeling you'll do OK. Messy & flighty are probably good attributes young lady!

Latest Threads