Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Fist post

Public holidays always seem to bring forth a plethora of mentalists. But this Easter we have been truly blessed. The lord is kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just cus you're supposed to get eggs at easter, no one said they couldn't be rotton.
Praise the lord Monty you could have had to argue with a **** with a brain .

Well...... What have we go here...... A Freekin Comedian! Are you related to Gomma Pile? Are you a Peter Puffer? Have you tried going down breathing water wearing a full metal jacket. If not, try it. Do the world a favour.
I served on the K class they had hing funnels under the casing.

The K class did indeed have funnels under the casing, which were hinged to allow them to be swung out of the way prior to diving. They are most noted for "The Battle of the River Forth" aka "The Battle of the Isle of May", when a wheen of them were sailing out of Rosyth, and encountered HMS Fearless looming out of the fog, resulting in two sinkings, much loss of life, and quite a bit of damage to the surviving vessels. The last K class s/m was binned in 1931. This would make SHB in his late nineties at the youngest.:cyclopsani:

If SHB is in his late nineties it's a bit late to be prescribing donepezil, just keep taking whatever tablets you're on. The only way for me to understand all this typed aggression which seems to be awash at the moment is that people are bored and drowning their sorrows with any old grog. When I drink alcohol I get happier but some get really mean!

If SHB is in his late nineties it's a bit late to be prescribing donepezil, just keep taking whatever tablets you're on. The only way for me to understand all this typed aggression which seems to be awash at the moment is that people are bored and drowning their sorrows with any old grog. When I drink alcohol I get happier but some get really mean!
Well you are wrong in that assumption, the forum has seen a lot worse in it's time, If you hang about maybe you will catch some even stronger stuff.

Need a little help from my friends, spell checker gone U/s. Doing a crossword; clue BLACK an FECKIN USELESS 6 letters N-GG-R,Rumrat? Monty la maramalade?

The K class did indeed have funnels under the casing, which were hinged to allow them to be swung out of the way prior to diving. They are most noted for "The Battle of the River Forth" aka "The Battle of the Isle of May", when a wheen of them were sailing out of Rosyth, and encountered HMS Fearless looming out of the fog, resulting in two sinkings, much loss of life, and quite a bit of damage to the surviving vessels. The last K class s/m was binned in 1931. This would make SHB in his late nineties at the youngest.:cyclopsani:
Pity this was jus confined to the K class ,bOOW-UP,might have done his party piece and FAILED.

Albert ole chap,i looked in your phot's one of the pictures is printed back to front,is this a error,or just your 'best side'

Sgt Harman Boy (One classic Film, eh?)

Ermmmm, I once served on a 'major warship' too, but we didn't have any funnels under our casing.......:-|

(But we could have produced 16 nasty trails of smoke.......... :wink:)
Yes I saw the interview,you were asked if you had seen a lot of the world,i pissed my self when you answered ,I don't know!! Well you must have been to foreign parts then,,,,,,,,, well errrrrr helensburgh actually,sorry he then glazed and found someone interesting.

Albert ole chap,i looked in your phot's one of the pictures is printed back to front,is this a error,or just your 'best side'

Bit of both ....must have pressed the wrong tit when it was in photoshop...to much fcukin about to sort it .

I`m sure no one really minds...

Bit of both ....must have pressed the wrong tit when it was in photoshop...to much fcukin about to sort it .

I`m sure no one really minds...

Not a bit ole dog,i can tell your a old school rating with class, an i bet you was a class act in the Armarda Club too, so refreshing in this part,to converse,with someone who isn't a bottom feeder,did you ever get your kye making ticket. I bet you never had to be told to clean the sprayers in the Middle.

What the **** am i on????............... On an HM warship............... More is the question. What are you on?????? Drugs probably!!!!

Who's that in the picture? ..... Ya Boy Friend?

On a warship? Of course you are.

And yes, my avatar is a picture of my boyfriend. You utter ******* mong.

Latest Threads