Fist post

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by SGT HARTMAN'BOY, Apr 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. SMOKE FROM THE FUNNEL... SIR! AS ANY ONE SERVED ON A MAJOR WARSHIP, LIKE A CARRIER YOU WILL KNOW THAT UNDER THE CASING THE FUNNEL IS INTERNALLY SPLIT DEPENDING ON HOW MANY BOILERROOMS YOU HAVE. ie A,B,X,and Y. ON ENTERING HBR A RATING (SUCH AS I) WOULD BE POSTED TWIXD FUNNEL AND BRIDGE, IF SMOKE APPIERED DURING CHANGES AND ENGINE ORDERS THE OFFENDING BOILERROOM COULD BE IDENTIFIED, I WOULD RELAY THIS INFO TO THE O,O,W, WHO WOULD TELL THE OFFENDING BOILERROOM TO CLEAN UP THERE ACT. I NEARLY CAUSED A COLLISION AS A YOUNG O,D. WHEN UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYE OF THE CinC FES I REPORTED TO O,O,W.......SMOKE FROM THE FUNNEL SAH!......... O,O,W. REPLIED...... WHICH END LAD???????.............. TO WHICH I REPLIED.............. THE TOP SAH!!!!!!!

AS ITS St GEORGES DAY REPLIES ONLY PLEASE FROM MEMBERS OF THE MASTER RACE. ANYONE ELSE CARRY ON RIOTING!

• Like Like x 1
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Isn't fisting something you do to really good women?

Welcome to RR, enjoy.

3. You Called??
    No need to shout ole chap..

At last ...a topic that is completely anchor faced ...
    The funnel sentry like the Lifebuoy sentry on the quarterdeck has now been fazed out.....
    Now that there`s no tot anymore Jack doesn't`t tend to fall overboard quite so much as he used to...
    As for the smoke ..Gas turbines are usually smoky anyway so what`s the point....

Welcome to RR and congratulations on your fist post....

4. Sgt Harman Boy (One classic Film, eh?)

Ermmmm, I once served on a 'major warship' too, but we didn't have any funnels under our casing.......:-|

(But we could have produced 16 nasty trails of smoke.......... :wink:)

5. Well...... What have we go here...... A Freekin Comedian! Are you related to Gomma Pile? Are you a Peter Puffer? Have you tried going down breathing water wearing a full metal jacket. If not, try it. Do the world a favour.
    I served on the K class they had hing funnels under the casing.

6. Or guy depending if your a shit stabber or not.

7. Really ?, what does that entail.

8. you saying that you can't fist really bad women? hmm.

9. Er that's Gomer Pyle norman, ganges62 or whatever your previous incarnations have been.

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'll keep this brief.

What the fuck are you on?

11. An aside.

Congrats, Blackrat it looks like your last missive was the 26,000th to be posted at the Gash Barge.

No prizes, though; and it seems such a shame it had to expended on such a Troll.

12. ‘Boy,

Re: Your last.

It merits only a brief but pithy reply.

“Pith Offth”

Happy? Don’t answer – I know that at least one of us is now.

K Boats? You've spit ‘em? (or was that just the K Jelly….)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  13. What the Fuck am i on????............... On an HM warship............... More is the question. What are you on?????? Drugs probably!!!!

Who's that in the picture? ..... Ya Boy Friend?

14. Public holidays always seem to bring forth a plethora of mentalists. But this Easter we have been truly blessed. The lord is kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Just cus you're supposed to get eggs at easter, no one said they couldn't be rotton.
    Praise the lord Monty you could have had to argue with a cunt with a brain .

16. Brains!!!........ Brains!!!.......... When the Dear Lord was giving out Brains, you thought he said Trains and got a slow Bastard!!

17. The K class did indeed have funnels under the casing, which were hinged to allow them to be swung out of the way prior to diving. They are most noted for "The Battle of the River Forth" aka "The Battle of the Isle of May", when a wheen of them were sailing out of Rosyth, and encountered HMS Fearless looming out of the fog, resulting in two sinkings, much loss of life, and quite a bit of damage to the surviving vessels. The last K class s/m was binned in 1931. This would make SHB in his late nineties at the youngest.:cyclopsani:

18. If SHB is in his late nineties it's a bit late to be prescribing donepezil, just keep taking whatever tablets you're on. The only way for me to understand all this typed aggression which seems to be awash at the moment is that people are bored and drowning their sorrows with any old grog. When I drink alcohol I get happier but some get really mean!

19. .
    Well you are wrong in that assumption, the forum has seen a lot worse in it's time, If you hang about maybe you will catch some even stronger stuff.