First Tommo now me back to sea

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Jan 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been invited onto the Mighty MANCHESTER on her final visit to Liverpool before she pays off. Fcuk me I was on her in 1984 and it only seems like yesterday did Global 86 and got divorced when I got back 10 months later.
    Hope I don't make a cnut of myself doing an uncle Albert in the mess - but knowing me I probably will^^

2. So, Stan, whilst you are away skimming the green crinkly stuff can we expect Mrs. Stan to pop up and banter wi' us like Mrs. Tommo has just done??

Just curious to see if she hates Submariners, too; or maybe she'll tell us just why you do.

Unless she is going along with you......^^

3. I will put the offer to her but she reckons nearly all submariners have small cocks, the ones who don't have them growing out of the tops of their heads. Something to do with not spending enough time at sea.

4. :applaud:

Here's a wee pressie for her, from the grateful Crew (Port and Starboard) of HMS/M ******** (OPSEC dontcha know)

Attached Files:

5. Ha poor you couldn't resist a wee nibble eh!!!

6. Stan,
    I have also got the same invite. First Commish man myself. Pleased to be involved in seeing the old girl off.
    Also going to the service at Manch cathedral.

7. Great ship great ships company I relieved that tosser Doc Savage in 84 after she got back from the Falklands