First sex-swap mayor is sworn in

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, May 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So . . .

Is it Lord Mayor, Lady Mayor, Ex-Lord Mayor, Lord Mayoress . . . etc? :?

Seriously though, I have no problem with the whole idea, but if they are saying "this is not an issue any more", then why are they making a big deal of it?

2. They're both dogs -

3. I'm confused.!! :? :?

4. It's the job they do and how they do it, rather than who they are that would concern me.
    I reckon they'll do a good job as they've had to struggle for their very existences; being a mayor should be a doddle.

5. All joking aside, the fact that she was elected at all and then put forward as Mayor speaks volumes wrt confidence the rest of the council have in her ability to do the job.

SF

6. Or is it a Fear of the Politically Correct brigade?

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Or, God forbid, in a matelots' democracy:
    "Would you do it?"

8. Ninja you're not allowed to do it until you have had the op.

9. Slim, gender dysphoria results in the affected person feeling psychologically unfitted to their gender phenotype. In other words they feel that their body does not reflect the gender to which they are convinced they belong. Many genetic abnormalities arise and to be honest, this should not really surprise us, but frequently does. I personally am friends with 3 male-female transsexuals all of whom were convinced long before puberty, that their outward gender did not correspond to their feelings. Transsexuals, contrary to popular belief as not lesbians, etc, but altogether different.

Steve.

10. Come on UK this is so old hat.. I thought it was us Kiwis who were supposed to be behind the times
    http://www.georginabeyer.com/
    :lol: :lol: :oops: :cry: :evil:
    NZB

11. My missus went to school with a few queer boys, and we met one the other day, he has had the injection to get titties and looks quite girly. But even he admits he is just a bloke who likes cock and wants to look like a woman. Let's not make this out to be something more than the normal deviancy.
    These people are perverts, confused people. Not condemning it, just saying.