First post wins

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Naval_Gazer, Oct 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So there! :w00t:

2. Fcuk, I've lost :cry:

3. yeah wrecker you are a loser as is rumrat and trelawney...but NG has this one all to himself

4. Bastard :D :D

5. Bet he had a lot of friends as a kid,.........it's my bat and if I ain't in I'm going home.
    Sell fish Cod :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

And I ain't playin no more :cry: :cry: :cry:

6. How come Navel Gazer's managed to post anything! I thought there was a postal strike on! Preferential treatment! It's outrageous! Wrecky, gets the consolation prize: a week in bed with Flu.

7. WE all lost on this post :D

8. Anyone posting after Naval Geezer has to be a loser. :cry:

But as I am a good loser - Congratulations, N G!

:wav: :wav: :wav:

Now get back to The Denn Diary

:evil:

9. Thanks guys. You are all too kind (sniff) although I couldn't have done this without me. We are always telling people off for making scenes but where would we be without them? So, in accepting my prize (there is a prize, isn't there?), I'd like to thank all the people behind the scenes.

Like dates? Denn's diary is full of them so see you there sometime.

10. Has she got big t1ts?

11. I caught Flu once Wrecker, wasp stings unfortunately.

12. This is Flu with Wrecky, at their holiday home, Tor Point Mansions, in Cornwall...

[​IMG]

Wreck is the one wearing shorts.

13. I make the Mrs wear that mask so she doesn't frighten small children, I wear mine to stop her kissing me :p

14. I've just realised that it may be impossible for anyone to win this thread as none of us know if we really exist or are a binary number stored in a hypercomputer in the future. Perhaps we are all alogorhythms with no basis in reality. Epistemologically speaking how do any of us know we exist at all?

Right, whilst you're trying to comprehend what I've just said, I've sneaked to make the first post and therefore claim victory! :twisted: Unless that is, one of you is the earlier binary number, in which case, you win.

15. stand fast earlier binary number...ricko standing fast... :D I win!

16. EEERRRRR!!!! :D

17. There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.

18. Binary is the alpha and omega of computerised electronic transactions. Without binary the banks wouldn't have needed £175bn of taxpayers money/future public sector pensions to contribute toards all those boni rewarding FAILURE! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

19. Never mind thingy...consol yourself you are the 1 in 10 who understands...go write one of your fine poems, anything that rhymes with binary will keep you busy for a while... :D

20. Re: First poem wins

First poem wins...

Thingy in his finery
    Writing about binary
    Alpha and omega
    He is very eager... :roll:

I win! :D