First Post. RT Tuesday

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by dreamkh, May 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello Everyone.

I have been looking through this forum for the past 4 months or so to help me get to the stage I am at now. Just thought I would post my first thread :). Got my recruit test on Tuesday.

Wish me luck. Bricking it..

2. Good luck. Make sure you practice under timed conditions.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Welcome to RR! :lol: Good luck with your RT and your future career. Keep us posted on your progress. :salut:

4. Good luck.

5. Good luck! I'm sure you will be fine! X

6. I passed :) i have my interview on the 28th of may. :)

7. OMM

OMM War Hero

Congratulations

8. Well done! Make sure you're well prepared for your interview.

9. Thank you all. Yeah im going to read for about 1 / 2 hours a night about the history and current aspects of the navy also about submarines and the role i am going in for. Is there anything else i missed??

10. That will cover it, well done.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Last edited: May 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  12. thanks blackrat.

Would they give me the result of my interview on the same day as they did with my recruit test?

13. OMM

OMM War Hero

They will tell you if you pass at the end of the interview.

14. Ok thank you for that. Then after that its my eye test then medical. Then I have 28 days to complete my 1.5 mile run?

Just wanted to make sure I have the stages right as there is mixed info everywhere about it. They said if all goes well I could be in by December. I can not wait :)

15. That's the RAF standard. RN you've got to run a bit faster than that.

• Like Like x 10
  16. Judging by the state of some submariners 28days is standard for us sun dodgers too! LOL!

Forgot to say good luck with the rest of your selection process

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

17. hahaha ok maybe i worded it wrong. Thank you SWS Il let you all know how it goes on the 28th

18. Ah well here goes, interview tomorrow. My head hurts trying to remember everything..

19. Good luck mate

20. Well that is another stage done,,, I Passed. So time to book my eye test :)