First deployment. Help!!

Hi guys

So my boyfriends away for a month in Royal Navy and I know that's not a long time for some people, but it's the first time he's been away since his training. I just need people to talk to and help. If anyone lives in London and is in a similar situation please chat!

Els

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

So my boyfriends away for a month in Royal Navy and I know that's not a long time for some people, but it's the first time he's been away since his training. I just need people to talk to and help. If anyone lives in London and is in a similar situation please chat!

Els

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
top of the page the Families link, you will find the rear party in there to talk to?

Hi guys

Els

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Hiya,
My Boyfriend leaves on Sunday to start his basic training. I'm not far from London; we have never been apart this long before, I am really nervous.
Any tips?

g