Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Nov 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The fuckin retard next door has just launched a rocket, the size of which would afford problems to Cape Canaveral.
    Difference being as far as I know they were never guilty of launching one through their own bedroom window.
    It went kinda whoosh tinkle tinkle as the glass dropped.
    I don't want one of that sort.
  2. Could've been worse Rummers it might have been your bedroom window.No doubt you'll be proceeding next door to give him the benefit of you gunnery experience.
  3. He is actually a tad busy at present he set fire to the bed or something.
    My War Office just advised him of the pain he could receive if he incinerates her garden stuff.
    Good kid as well she said "Steve will cripple you if you burn anything of mine"
    I had a drink with the bastard the other day, he is a real retard, would do well in the Andrew.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Why is this thread not showing on my Last 50 list?
  5. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Before any other fucker (ballistic) gets it in: Not in my fucking branch!:cheese:
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I spent two months on Second Class (followed by a short spell in RNDQs) because of a messdeck prank with a firework. It didn't go wrong - I meant to blow the twat up - but some eejit squealed... :oops:

...suffice to say, I developed a bit of a reputation as a result of that little episode. (And yes, the 'victim' was a twat and deserved it. Even the Joss at the time said so.) :twisted:
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  7. Bloke across the road had a "firework party" last weekend ... I had dozed off on the settee as the TV was dire when WWIII broke out .... at least thats what it sounded like! I woke up with a start and the cats bolted for the black hole under the stairs ... unfortunately one had been curled up on my lap and dug its claws in for added traction! Once had got over the initial shock we watched the display and it was pretty damn good. Not sure where he gets his fireworks from coz they we a damn sight better than the Pain's crap you get from the local SuperU ...
  8. Well funnily enough he works in Aircraft design and development as an engineer.
    Which begs the question "if he cant get a fuckin firework to fly"?.. I wouldn't like to be his test pilot.
    He reminds me of Brains out of Fireball XL5

9. Fireball XL5 was Prof. Matt Matic. Brains was Thunderbirds
    [​IMG] .................[​IMG]

Pedantic bastard aint I.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  10. No you forgot the prefix,........SAD