Finx's tartan army and the Blair witchunt project

An interesting idea but charging and proving are two seperate things.The people who hold the definitve proof(the Yanks) as to what Blair knew or did not are not keen to show it to anyone else in case someone should get big ideas about indicting Bush.The Chilcott Inquiry which is due to report this Autumn may well founder for the same reason.

Like the compassion he showed? Quite clear who the beasts are isn't it???? Another ******* HoopKnott classic.
The beasts in this case were those who carried out the atrocity but you know that. Descending into the gutter with them is IMO not the way to go, we are going over well trodden ground and as in many cases there are sure to be wide ranging opinions regarding the issue and that is not to say that those who may disagree with you are necessarily wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The beasts in this case were those who carried out the atrocity but you know that. Descending into the gutter with them is IMO not the way to go, we are going over well trodden ground and as in many cases there are sure to be wide ranging opinions regarding the issue and that is not to say that those who may disagree with you are necessarily wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
So this makes the Scottish Legal System superior does it ?

Nothing would give me greater pleasure, well apart from winning Euro Millions to see Blair in the dock.

If anything can bring him to book it will be the superior Scottish legal system.[/QUOTE

Like the one that released the Lockerbie bomber ?
I thought there was a lot of doubt about Al Magharabi's involvment in the atrocity? I think even some of the familys of those murdered think he was offered up as a scapegoat. Very convenient now that hes dead.I read somewhere that part of release terms were, that he not contest the verdict.Wouldnt want a pesky investigation possibly getting to the truth. We couldn't have that.

I thought there was a lot of doubt about Al Magharabi's involvment in the atrocity? I think even some of the familys of those murdered think he was offered up as a scapegoat. Very convenient now that hes dead.I read somewhere that part of release terms were, that he not contest the verdict.Wouldnt want a pesky investigation possibly getting to the truth. We couldn't have that.
Agreed, there is no doubt in my mind that Lockerbie is unfinished business.