Finx's funny money

The face that guy is pulling is the exact face you would pull if you saw susan boyles clunge... Brain rapidly deciding on throwing up followed by a heart attack or go straight for a stroke

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Is Sturgeon on the reverse side? Funny how they are both named after fish, I smell something unpleasant.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Heard on the Beeb this morning that Standard Life are making contigency plans to move their business to England if the Cross Dressers get devolution ... unless there is some formal understanding re currency ... even they don't want the funny money!

Now they've come out of the woodwork I wonder how many other firms / businesses north of the border are going to declare allegiance to the pound! Which also begs the question ... seeing that the taxpayer owns 80% of RBS - will they get dragged south of the border kicking and screaming?? Just a thought!

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
MG, yes I saw that this morning. Very interesting, I think that will sway a few of the undecided and make it (independance) even less likely to happen.

And the kilt is only for weddings. Or Burns Night.

Sadly the days of wearing it as you bayonet the enemy in their trenches to the skirl of the bagpipes is long gone. Added a bit of glamour to the drama, that.

Heard on the Beeb this morning that Standard Life are making contigency plans to move their business to England if the Cross Dressers get devolution ... unless there is some formal understanding re currency ... even they don't want the funny money!

Now they've come out of the woodwork I wonder how many other firms / businesses north of the border are going to declare allegiance to the pound! Which also begs the question ... seeing that the taxpayer owns 80% of RBS - will they get dragged south of the border kicking and screaming?? Just a thought!
If Standard are going south you can bet your bottom shekel that Scottish Widows will follow......wonder what they'll call themselves then.......
Ex-Scottish Widows.....Scottish Divorced Widows....Caledonian Berieved Society....(they're known in the trade as 'Widows'....so it doesn't really matter)