Finx's funny money

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Flagdeck, Feb 23, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Nicked this from 't other site......thought it had 'value'
  2. Who’s the jackass in the wig?

For fear of stating the obvious it does have a value; as shite- hoose paper.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The face that guy is pulling is the exact face you would pull if you saw susan boyles clunge... Brain rapidly deciding on throwing up followed by a heart attack or go straight for a stroke

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  4. Bears a striking resemblance to wee Eck, I thought.
  5. Nah, not smug enough by half.
  6. Is Sturgeon on the reverse side? Funny how they are both named after fish, I smell something unpleasant.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Heard on the Beeb this morning that Standard Life are making contigency plans to move their business to England if the Cross Dressers get devolution ... unless there is some formal understanding re currency ... even they don't want the funny money!

Now they've come out of the woodwork I wonder how many other firms / businesses north of the border are going to declare allegiance to the pound! Which also begs the question ... seeing that the taxpayer owns 80% of RBS - will they get dragged south of the border kicking and screaming?? Just a thought!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

MG, yes I saw that this morning. Very interesting, I think that will sway a few of the undecided and make it (independance) even less likely to happen.
  9. Never trust a bloke who wears a skirt and calls his wife 'Jimmy'
  10. Bloody English.

She calls HIM "Jimmy".

He calls her Hen. Or Doll. Or some similarly quaint colloquialism.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  11. And the kilt is only for weddings. Or Burns Night.

Sadly the days of wearing it as you bayonet the enemy in their trenches to the skirl of the bagpipes is long gone. Added a bit of glamour to the drama, that.
  12. Scotlands best hope is that Salmond joins the death list, then maybe all this independence bollocks will quietley fade away.
  13. If Standard are going south you can bet your bottom shekel that Scottish Widows will follow......wonder what they'll call themselves then.......
    Ex-Scottish Widows.....Scottish Divorced Widows....Caledonian Berieved Society....(they're known in the trade as 'Widows' it doesn't really matter)

14. Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014