Fink's Uncle in trouble again

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Aug 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Typical hatemail slant though. This bloke's merely airing his concerns, albeit in a slightly eccentric way, about the awful mess that this country is in. The Mail, being the unthinking man's voice of the establishment, has problems with such 'disobedience'.

2. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

I liked "please send me some stamps"!

3. Bloody good on him, I wish I had enough spare time to do the same.

4. Will send you some spare paper and stamps when I have finished writing to the moron

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Perhaps if you spent less time posting on here or trying to sell your second-hand books, you could do that...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't say that SPB.........Finx sparring is the only activity some of us have.....sad bastrds that we are ! :argue:

7. :violent1: A couple of decades back I had what today would be termed "Issues":laughing5: These issues resulted in the destruction of the public bar a local low life public house and my treatment in the psycho ward at New Cross Hospital. During a therapy session I mentioned that I could not read the Daily Mail without becoming enraged. The Doc said that therefore take the rag as my daily paper and I've done so ever since to know what the enemy is thinking.:violent2: I hate the bastards :pottytrain5:

8. Fcuk me jesse I thought I had issues, and I only shagged my phsychiatric nurse.

9. What was his name?:laughing9:

10. Rummers I would be in deep shit if I told you guys her name

11. Fixed that for you stan, we're always in the shit, it's only the depth that varies :)