Finknottle/Voltaire et al

Dear Finknottle,

Print off one of the moron's self-important, cretinous remarks.
You can then honestly reply in the style of Voltaire thus.....

"Seated in the smallest room in the house...I have your peurile, offensive comments before me....
Soon they will be behind me"

G

guestm

So, this will be where all the geriatric penii with multiple logins gather to virtually wank each other off into their yearning cyber bottoms.

Another Gash barge thread begins with the same merit as the freshly wrung dew of a Bison's cock.

Then ban--notwithstanding the need for your Masters to make a profit.
Why ban? There's an infraction available for 'Being Norman' with a prize of 100 points. Seems appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It did when I first set it up. But now it's full of "what feed is best?" and "which spade do you use".
Humm. You said spade.

So, this will be where all the geriatric penii with multiple logins gather to virtually wank each other off into their yearning cyber bottoms.

Another Gash barge thread begins with the same merit as the freshly wrung dew of a Bison's cock.
To cope with this the heat in the barge, like the television, has been turned up to maximum and there is a permanent pungent tang of cabbage and piss.

There is an infraction available for 'Being Norman' with the prize of 100 points.

Why ban? There's an infraction available for 'Being Norman' with a prize of 100 points. Seems appropriate.

You keep banging on about multiple logins, any chance that you could produce some evidence or is just another figment of your over-active imagination?

Forgot to say, as I now appear to be engaged in this pastime can I please join your' (invite group only) Retard baiters un-anonymous club'?

Last edited:
G

guestm

You keep banging on about multiple logins, any chance that you could produce some evidence or is just another figment of your over-active imagination?
Well, firstly you admitted to being Tam when you got upset at me mentioning that particular login was in Portsmouth, not Germany. You gave yourself away as Mikehunt in one of those threads where you were banging on about dirty muslims, Warboys was pretty easy to tie up. I needn't go on.

IP scattering, not as effective as you think. Now, stop PM'ing me too.

Well, firstly you admitted to being Tam when you got upset at me mentioning that particular login was in Portsmouth, not Germany. You gave yourself away as Mikehunt in one of those threads where you were banging on about dirty muslims, Warboys was pretty easy to tie up. I needn't go on.

IP scattering, not as effective as you think. Now, stop PM'ing me too.

Really! Anyway as I mentioned in the locked thread that was the old finknottle.

Why don't you post up a couple of my PM's to you, they should be good for a laugh.

The club, yes or no?

G

guestm

Really! Anyway as I mentioned in the locked thread that was the old finknottle.

Why don't you post up a couple of my PM's to you, they should be good for a laugh.

The club, yes or no?
No need. They're in the admin section for reference.

I've been to see about another shed today.!

How big? I already have two but fancy a third. I find the choice of roof felt colour a particularly difficult decision.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 4
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 1
brigham600 Diamond Lil's 24