Finknottle/Voltaire et al

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by jacko3, May 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Finknottle,

Print off one of the moron's self-important, cretinous remarks.
    You can then honestly reply in the style of Voltaire thus.....

"Seated in the smallest room in the house...I have your peurile, offensive comments before me....
    Soon they will be behind me"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good call, Jacko2/Jacko3/Canteenflat2/HarryT et al.

3. Are we open for business again?

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It would seem so.

5. Then ban--notwithstanding the need for your Masters to make a profit.

6. Blackrat

Oh no, we can't do that. You might stop donating money to the site.

7. Possibly the oddest and most shite thread to ever grace the internet. That includes the infamous "Cabbage growing of Central Suffolk." forum.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blackrat

That forum rocks and you know it.

9. It did when I first set it up. But now it's full of "what feed is best?" and "which spade do you use".

• Like Like x 1
  10. So, this will be where all the geriatric penii with multiple logins gather to virtually wank each other off into their yearning cyber bottoms.

Another Gash barge thread begins with the same merit as the freshly wrung dew of a Bison's cock.

Why ban? There's an infraction available for 'Being Norman' with a prize of 100 points. Seems appropriate.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  11. Blackrat

Humm. You said spade.

To cope with this the heat in the barge, like the television, has been turned up to maximum and there is a permanent pungent tang of cabbage and piss.

12. I thought that after. OK a fucking shovel

13. You keep banging on about multiple logins, any chance that you could produce some evidence or is just another figment of your over-active imagination?

Forgot to say, as I now appear to be engaged in this pastime can I please join your' (invite group only) Retard baiters un-anonymous club'?

14. Well, firstly you admitted to being Tam when you got upset at me mentioning that particular login was in Portsmouth, not Germany. You gave yourself away as Mikehunt in one of those threads where you were banging on about dirty muslims, Warboys was pretty easy to tie up. I needn't go on.

IP scattering, not as effective as you think. Now, stop PM'ing me too.

15. Really! Anyway as I mentioned in the locked thread that was the old finknottle.

Why don't you post up a couple of my PM's to you, they should be good for a laugh.

The club, yes or no?

16. I've been to see about another shed today.!

17. Nice try at shifting the mood, Billy,

Ditto to shed-shopping Jesse.

but I fear that Monty 'n Finks have ignored you to continue their personal squabblings... :roll:.:yawn:

18. How?

What is you want from this site Finks? Were you equally annoying whilst serving?

19. No need. They're in the admin section for reference.

How big? I already have two but fancy a third. I find the choice of roof felt colour a particularly difficult decision.

20. Froggers - I'll have you know that our Finks was the far east legend at Uckers Board hurling.

(He never did reveal how soon afterwards he followed it into the harbour though :shock: )

• Like Like x 1