Finknottle exposed at long last

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
An artist's impression when he was at court for breach of the peace. Shouting at the paperboy who creased his Guardian.

This is bullying of the worst kind; as it is only Finks - Best crack on with it. :wink:

But beware - He'll be sooooo pleased that a whole thread has been dedicated to him. Evidence, innit?

xchiefcook

Lantern Swinger
Feck me guys ... brilliant posts just the job to brighten up my dreary day, almost pissed my self laffin... as opposed to just pissing myself from old age !!! :oops: :D :D :D :D :D

brigham600 said:
Just as well they captured my best side then eh? :)
I don't know whether I ever mentioned my health and beauty classes.
For a mere £23,000 I can guarantee you would have the undivided attention of any woman you choose.
You just need to give me a couple of days to lure, (freudian slip ) I meant secure their service.

Rumrat said:
brigham600 said:
For a mere £23,000 I can guarantee you would have the undivided attention of any woman you choose.
You just need to give me a couple of days to lure, (freudian slip ) I meant secure their service.
Not needed old boy as I already have the undivided attention of a fine woman, but thanks for the offer. :roll:

Go on spoil yourself for once Rummers!

brigham600 said:
Rumrat said:
brigham600 said:
Not needed old boy as I already have the undivided attention of a fine woman, but thanks for the offer. :roll:

At his age, just thinking about it needs 3 days warning.

brigham600 said:
Rumrat said:
brigham600 said:

Adultery for beginners might be for you.
At a cut down once only price of £5,000.
I need to go home and I don't seem able to get deported.
It's outrageous.

brigham600 said:
Don't do adultry, never been my scene and with steak at home, who needs a manky old messy burger. :)
Messy old burger? I don't pimp white women, I offer the Kopi Luwak of women, and leave morality to the church. :wink:
I could do ya 30 minutes with big silv if I can locate the grave. :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Site Issues 21
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 4
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 1