Finknottle and Redmist (TMF's) tag-team meltdown.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by finknottle, May 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Way-hey I have been awarded an infraction that apparently attracts 1 point, does anyone know how many points you need to win the 1st prize?
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
  2. Five whole points. Play your cards right and you could get them all by the weekend.
  3. Finks, you're like some naughty little boy sticking his tongue out at a policeman, sooner or later you'll get a clip round the ear, behave, the only one to dip out if you get binned is you.
  4. Just a clear indication Finks, that RR had gone to moderation controlled hell, this site has become as interesting as Blackrat condoning keeping women in a dark cellar as sex slaves, tch,tch.
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  5. Pardon me but this is the Gash Barge isn't it; where anything goes?
  6. Anything within reason. Mlaar away.

Bye then.
  7. Shit before the shovel.
  8. You won't. I don't frequent soup kitchens or crack dens.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Just dark cellars with a balaclava,with that tit Blackrat, a right pair of Jimmy Saville's throbbing disciples.

10. So we all know where we stand can you publish the definitive list of just what is acceptable, hopefully you will use the abuse that you have trotted out in the past as your yardstick?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. They dont like it up em Thinks, just a pair of kids playing with their dads gun whilst he's down the boozer, throbbing belters the two of them. They have to resort to making up their own interperatation of the rules, between them they have broken every fucking one in the book since wearing a tin star fish.
  12. If you like, or you could just fuck off.

Sweetheart. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
  13. Thanks for that "moderator", you are making your self look a right prick again, thought I would get that one in before you start to change quotes, avatars and signatures. BELTER.

14. Crack on with it then, I the feeling that a good proportion of the membership would be very interested to see what criteria you set.

The underlined part of your post is a tad jobsworth don't you think?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. 5 words spring to mind, hole, belter, dug, throbbing, you. Ah fuck it, make it 6, hypocrite.
  16. Well, seeing as there is now an option to ban you for being "A horn slurping bib dribbler" I could simply apply that if you like?

"A good proportion". You hold yourself in far too high esteem.
  17. Answer the man you pathetic shit house.
  18. 1. It was posed as a rhetorical question.
    2. He isn't a man, he is an underpant.
    3. It's nearly 1830. Shouldn't you be dragging H addicts off of your mother so she can make you your tea? School finished ages ago.

If I had the inclination to do the above, I would do it now rather than leave your tedious drivel open to the poor world.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dribbling matelot shit house, you have been Finks'ed. Wear the badge with pride you brown hole sniffing prick.
  20. Are you crying?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.