Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Rookie-WWFC, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've done the fitness test now handed in my form at the AFCO, medical and what not passed, any idea what i should expect to happen now? I've looked up average waiting times for my trade and that, (AET) does anyone think i'll have time to do the RNAC now? Also the MOD rang me the other day and told me the form was fine but i'd missed one thing out so i'm presuming that's gone through fine as well can't see what else is causing the hold up.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Why didn't you ask when you handed the form in?
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

What you should expect to happen next is notification of a provisional offer of service with an allocated start date.

The thing that is causing the "hold-up" is the simple fact that there are between double & triple the normal amount of applicants & a finite number of training places available. Waiting times for entry are getting longer & places are generally allocated a term ahead. (If you don't hear before Easter, anticipate an entry date between Sept-Dec, etc)
  4. What the fcuk do we let in the mob these days?
  5. Same as before cept some of them aint so good at reedin, ritin or spelin :D
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well you got in so it seems nothing has changed... :wink:
  7. This might sound daft, but did you do an interview? Or are you still waiting on that?
  8. The guy that was talking to me about it said that it could be different depending on how the bookings for the medicals and/or interviews work out. Why couldn't it be the same elsewhere? :wink:
  9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

How dare you question the font of all naval knowledge that is Sentanashi? :wink:
  10. Sorry, I'll go to my room and think about the consequences of my actions :cry:
  11. Think the I.Q. has now gone down, on this thread :roll: :roll: :wink: With T and S posts :roll: :roll: Ps Tim but Dim theirs a buzz going round the harbour that you have joined ROMFT 8O 8O
  14. Kyle.L.19 is in there :roll:

15. Thats nice, maybe we could get the chat renamed, lets see,how about " The Jolly Jerkers" :wink:
  16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, you must be glutton for punishment - not satisfied by the abuse you get on here, so you want some more over there too? 8O
  17. Seem's like there's light at the end of the tunnel anyway now, got my date (21st of June) and the date for my RNAC is 16th of March in Portsmouth.

Cheer's for the help through all this guy's, great work Ninja Stoker and SM
  19. if you can bug your AFCO to get you on the RNAC, its brilliant, i feel so much more prepared for raleigh.