Finished?

Rookie-WWFC

Lantern Swinger
I've done the fitness test now handed in my form at the AFCO, medical and what not passed, any idea what i should expect to happen now? I've looked up average waiting times for my trade and that, (AET) does anyone think i'll have time to do the RNAC now? Also the MOD rang me the other day and told me the form was fine but i'd missed one thing out so i'm presuming that's gone through fine as well can't see what else is causing the hold up.

wet_blobby

War Hero
Rookie-WWFC said:
I've done the fitness test now handed in my form at the AFCO, medical and what not passed, any idea what i should expect to happen now? I've looked up average waiting times for my trade and that, (AET) does anyone think i'll have time to do the RNAC now? Also the MOD rang me the other day and told me the form was fine but i'd missed one thing out so i'm presuming that's gone through fine as well can't see what else is causing the hold up.
Why didn't you ask when you handed the form in?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
What you should expect to happen next is notification of a provisional offer of service with an allocated start date.

The thing that is causing the "hold-up" is the simple fact that there are between double & triple the normal amount of applicants & a finite number of training places available. Waiting times for entry are getting longer & places are generally allocated a term ahead. (If you don't hear before Easter, anticipate an entry date between Sept-Dec, etc)

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
_Tim_ said:
Sentenashi said:
You do the fitness test after the interview, tim.

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/server/show/nav.6259
The guy that was talking to me about it said that it could be different depending on how the bookings for the medicals and/or interviews work out. Why couldn't it be the same elsewhere? :wink:
How dare you question the font of all naval knowledge that is Sentanashi? :wink:

tiddlyoggy said:
_Tim_ said:
Sentenashi said:
You do the fitness test after the interview, tim.

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/server/show/nav.6259
The guy that was talking to me about it said that it could be different depending on how the bookings for the medicals and/or interviews work out. Why couldn't it be the same elsewhere? :wink:
How dare you question the font of all naval knowledge that is Sentanashi? :wink:
Think the I.Q. has now gone down, on this thread :roll: :roll: :wink: With T and S posts :roll: :roll: Ps Tim but Dim theirs a buzz going round the harbour that you have joined ROMFT 8O 8O

_Tim_ said:
scouse said:
tiddlyoggy said:
Ps Tim but Dim theirs a buzz going round the harbour that you have joined ROMFT 8O 8O
Only for the live chat. The one on here's normally pretty quiet. Plus, AndyM told me to join :dontknow:
Doesn't stop you going in there for a quick jerk off.........lets see....yep..........yer in there now all on yer own..........cept for the video camea

_Tim_ said:
4to8 said:
Doesn't stop you going in there for a quick jerk off.........lets see....yep..........yer in there now all on yer own..........cept for the video camea
Kyle.L.19 is in there :roll:

Thats nice, maybe we could get the chat renamed, lets see,how about " The Jolly Jerkers" :wink:

Rookie-WWFC

Lantern Swinger
Seem's like there's light at the end of the tunnel anyway now, got my date (21st of June) and the date for my RNAC is 16th of March in Portsmouth.

Cheer's for the help through all this guy's, great work Ninja Stoker and SM

Latest Threads