Finished Phase 1 here to answer any questions

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Barber's in Raleigh has been shut during lockdown. All sorts of hair lengths among trainees at present. That will change soon when lockdown rules change.
Reminds me of the time a bootie ‘asked’ me on divisions if I was a fan of Guns N f*cking Roses.

Zoidberg

War Hero
Seriously ? - 4 pages of total s*ite about some dumbass's haircut, let me put it in easy wording for you

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HAIRCUT YOU TURN UP WITH AS EVERYONE GETS A NUMBER 2 ON ARRIVAL FFS and that hasn't changed since the year bleedin dot !!!

When I went through it wasn't the case.

Shaun

Midshipman
Had pass out on the 2nd and thought if anyone has any questions about phase 1 especially with the changes it has had recently, feel free to ask.
What was the swimming test like? Is there anything else to it other than the 2 min tread water and 2 lengths plus climbing out of the pool, and what is happening with the running tests down there?

Shay2020

Midshipman
Congrats first of all , my question what was the oldest recruit in your squad I'm 32 and in the process of going in got my pjft this Friday

Bimma

Midshipman
What was the swimming test like? Is there anything else to it other than the 2 min tread water and 2 lengths plus climbing out of the pool, and what is happening with the running tests down there?
You jump off a 3m board and everything else you mentioned. It’s not too bad but the PTIs will give the entire class 5 mins so shower and change which with 60 recruits who have no idea what’s going on is an impossible task so you’ll get thrashed afterwards for being adrift

fishhead

War Hero
You jump off a 3m board and everything else you mentioned. It’s not too bad but the PTIs will give the entire class 5 mins so shower and change which with 60 recruits who have no idea what’s going on is an impossible task so you’ll get thrashed afterwards for being adrift
For the benefit of any civilians reading this, adrift is RN terminology for being late/overdue.