Finding uppos

I have recently (2 weeks ago) rejoined the RN, having PVRed while at Sultan in the summer of '05.

I'm just wondering how I would go about getting in touch with my old DI from sultan; PO Chris Sherlock. I appreciate he wasn't one of my uppos, as the title suggested, but I have a huge amount of respect and time for him in the very short 3 months that I knew him and I'd like to get a hold of him to let him know I'm back in the RN.

Cheers,

-djmm

Cant be too difficult mate, how big is the RN nowadays, not like we have eleven Carriers anymore is it, but good luck in your search.

higthepig said:
Cant be too difficult mate, how big is the RN nowadays, not like we have eleven Carriers anymore is it, but good luck in your search.
Yeah, I know - it's just somewhat unlikely that he'll still be at Sultan when I go back down there (if he's even still in the RN!); I just don't know how to go about trying to find someone, which is why I've turned to here for a little advice (again). :)

-djmm

Ask when you get to Sultan someone will know where he went.

If you can get access to a military computer with internet connection, you could try searching for his name.

Put an ad in Navy News.

Wait and see if he's at Sultan

There's a few for you to try

Neil - Supermario

:nemo:

I remember Sherlock as a LH while i was in Newcomen in '04' I'm down sultan again on my leading hands course, I could ask about when I get back from leave, but I know that there is only 1 person left at Newcomen who was there when I was! Even Sue has been promoted!!!

I saw Chris at Sultan a couple of years ago. But, i can't be sure he's still there. I'll ask my mate who is there at the moment on the staff, and see what he says.

He was a Culdrose man, so he may be down there. I'll ask my Brother-in-law if he's seen him.

GH