Finding the truth

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Bit difficult to "find the truth" with zero information, a bit like pointing to someone in the distance and asking "who's that"

Knotty

Lantern Swinger
Bit difficult to "find the truth" with zero information, a bit like pointing to someone in the distance and asking "who's that"
Oh you're in the Royal Navy are you?
'Yes that's right deary - you can call me jack me starboard steam catapault if you like'
I know somebody else in the Navy, his names Nobby - do you know him?
'Yes of course I do deary' he was my bezzy oppo on my last ship. Do you fancy a leg up?'

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
The submariner community is relatively small and close-knit. They tend to know or know of each other.

There's a fair few of the sun-dodging, soap evading, porsche driving nutters on this site and they have my utmost respect. Ish.

But...they ain't clairvoyant, unfortunately.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
The submariner community is relatively small and close-knit. They tend to know or know of each other.

There's a fair few of the sun-dodging, soap evading, porsche driving nutters on this site and they have my utmost respect. Ish.

But...they ain't clairvoyant, unfortunately.
I don't have a Porsche, they're so cloth cap dontcha know ;)

skyvet

GCM
Rover 2000 was my vehicle of choice, with full leather interior! It led to a bit of an embarrassing situation when I was on my Killick's course at Collingwood, and was queuing for the 1600 exodus down the main drag, and I was spotted by an eagle eyed RPO on the gate, who assumed I was wardroom resident because of the posh wheels, and promptly signalled me to the front of the queue! As I handed him my station card, instead of chopping me one off, he despairingly muttered "'effing' submariners"! Needless to say, I had to queue with all the troops after that! :D