Finding the truth

Good morning everyone.
I have joined this site for the purpose of determining if someone is ex navy as they claim. Not only that but they have the name commander before their given name.
I know some of you might think, so what. But myself and several other people have reason to believe that this person is using this title for illegal and immoral purposes.
This person has been in a national newspaper but not for the reasons I'm giving here.
What I would like to know is: is their a site or organisation that I can contact to find out if he is a commander and ex navy. He says he's an ex sub mariner.

As you must appreciate I can't put details on an open forum.
In my OP I used the word illegal. I have no proof of this, yet.
Also, for all I know, anyone of you could be the person I'm enquiring about.
I'm sure you understand.

You could pm a couple of the submariners on here. Depends on how old he is - myself, Sumo, Billy No Mates and Wrecker are all of the same vintage and were Chiefs. (Apologies to those I have omitted!) There are not many Commanders in the Submarine Service, though he could have been promoted after leaving boats.

You could pm a couple of the submariners on here. Depends on how old he is - myself, Sumo, Billy No Mates and Wrecker are all of the same vintage and were Chiefs. (Apologies to those I have omitted!) There are not many Commanders in the Submarine Service, though he could have been promoted after leaving boats.
Add myself and BigD80 to the list. Although as bomber queens some may take offence!!

Knotty

Lantern Swinger
Get him lashed up and then offer to take him to bed. If he goes with you willingly then there is a strong chance that he is a genuine submariner. He will just think that you are showing him your pit as he is so used to 'hot bunking'. If he gets angry then he is either a skimmer or a walt.

Good Luck ;)

Knotty

Lantern Swinger
Bit difficult to "find the truth" with zero information, a bit like pointing to someone in the distance and asking "who's that"
Oh you're in the Royal Navy are you?
'Yes that's right deary - you can call me jack me starboard steam catapault if you like'
I know somebody else in the Navy, his names Nobby - do you know him?
'Yes of course I do deary' he was my bezzy oppo on my last ship. Do you fancy a leg up?'

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
The submariner community is relatively small and close-knit. They tend to know or know of each other.

There's a fair few of the sun-dodging, soap evading, porsche driving nutters on this site and they have my utmost respect. Ish.

But...they ain't clairvoyant, unfortunately.

The submariner community is relatively small and close-knit. They tend to know or know of each other.

There's a fair few of the sun-dodging, soap evading, porsche driving nutters on this site and they have my utmost respect. Ish.

But...they ain't clairvoyant, unfortunately.
I don't have a Porsche, they're so cloth cap dontcha know ;)