find it hard to loose fat

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
I am a heavy lad, but i have recently being going for distnt jogs, going to the gym, but nothing has worked?, i have seen a great improvement in my fitness but i still cary a bit of weight, anyone know what is the best type of exercise to lose this? also i need to build up my upper body, should i just use the weights?

Cardio. You need to be working at 60-70 percent of yor max heart rate to burn the most fat, and 70-85% for the best cardio training.

Is there any aspect of your diet which could be adjusted? Perhaps have skimmed milk, no sugar in hot drinks, low-fat spread, less beer etc?

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
soleil said:
Is there any aspect of your diet which could be adjusted? Perhaps have skimmed milk, no sugar in hot drinks, low-fat spread, less beer etc?
I drink semi skimmed, i do however have 2 sugar in my tea or doffie, i did however used to eat a bit of chocolate, i have stoped now and i eat a lot of fruit

Chicken and fish are good. as are kidney beans and chick peas etc.

Baked potatoes, wholemeal rice and pasta

Cottage cheese and yoghurt

Exercise-wise swimming does it for me.

Its not so much of the physical aspect, cause it seems you are doing well on that, but if you post up your diet, i am sure there will be enough people that can check it for. 9/10 the answer will lay in you diet. Also try running first thing in the morning before breakfast, this helps.

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
Another very important aspect of any exercise regime is, believe it or not ... rest.

It is just as important to give your body the chance to recover as it is to do lots of exercise, its a matter of balancing it out.
Cheers to everyone for the answers, ill see what i can do, i went for a job but only went 2 miles, this was because i was out of water and i was running uphil for the last half mile, i have plenty of time to get my fitness up

Thanks for the info guys, i will see if i can put into good use

You can diet and make it very pleasurable, eat what you want, fish, chips, mushy peas, battered burger, pickled eggs, washed down with half a dozen pints, and you can get twice the pleasure out of eating it as well, so saving 50% of the cost.

You can try what the girls seem to be so good at, bulhimia. Not only do you taste all that wonderful grease on the way down, but 10 mins later you can taste it all again on the way back up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CRYSTALTIPS The Gash Barge 4
brazenhussy Submariners 3
P The Corps 10