Finance Question!!

Whoaaa, don't get her angry WLS. Very, very touchy 'lady' we have here. I would agree with you but she might find out where I live.

My pay went in Saturday with Barclays. Some banks wouldn't have shown it gone in until today is what Barclays has to do with the question asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point Guzzler, I'll remember that.

Tommo, the context of the question didn't even cover it, which was where I wondered where that answer came from. I should have looked in the JSP 346 :D

What has Barclays got to do with the question? I really, really would love to know.
Due to the fact it depends who you bank with! The original poster asked when pay goes in so I simply stated that if you bank with barclays it shows on a Saturday funny you are quick to have a go at my post but suck back when backed up by someone else

The answer given by LJW did cover the question, she was pointing out that if you bank with Barclays your money will be in on Saturday, the OP asked when does pay go into the bank, so if the OP is a Barclays customer then the question was answered exactly. Get off your high horse, the whole world does not revolve around JSPs and they don't answer every question :roll:
Thanks for that and I concur ref JSPs!!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
lastjennywren, are you in a position to answer the question asked on another thread, ie how many "Blue" Wrns (non seagoing) are still serving? It may be one of those questions that would be almost impossible to find an answer to.

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
lastjennywren, are you in a position to answer the question asked on another thread, ie how many "Blue" Wrns (non seagoing) are still serving? It may be one of those questions that would be almost impossible to find an answer to.
Janner I do not know the answer to the above but do know that on 1 Nov 93 the post/appointment of Director WRNS was abolished!!So I then assume the WRNS was officially no more,so that with my calculation is 18 years ago!!So possible some are still serving

Cheers
MH

Im with Natwest. Mine went in on Saturday. People will rant on and say its always the last working day. Its not at all, its when the bank feel like it.