Finaly!!

Topaz

Lantern Swinger
Got date for my interview.
After months of stressing!

My mate asked me if i was nervous...
But im actualy not at all

Should i be nervous? :S

You should be closer to the time but thats all part of the fun! Just do your research, practice, dress well, have a shave and it should be straightforward! good luck mate.

jemster said:
You should be closer to the time but thats all part of the fun! Just do your research, practice, dress well, have a shave and it should be straightforward! good luck mate.
Topaz has a beard ????? is she in a circus ????? :dwarf: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Topaz

Lantern Swinger
Thats a point, do i need to wear a suit?

Or will i just be fine with what i wore on my test which was... black trousers and white shirt....

Lol and dont worry guys i wont bombard you with thousands of questions about the interview =P

Kyle.L.19

Lantern Swinger
Topaz said:
Thats a point, do i need to wear a suit?

Or will i just be fine with what i wore on my test which was... black trousers and white shirt....

Lol and dont worry guys i wont bombard you with thousands of questions about the interview =P
:w00t: yeah i got me test on 28th, and they told me to wear a suit. They said it makes really good impressions with presentation, and it shows you are passionate about wanting the job!

Well, i over heard the R.A.F and a Royal Navy guys talking to two different people about this, ahaha, but its what im doing!!

Go break a leg :thumright:

sgtpepperband said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
sgtpepperband said:
Topaz said:
Haha
I dont have a beard!

Honest, I don't..... do I look like I'm wearing a beard?

Shame. You're obviously not gonna be joining up as a Wren Stoker then?! :oops: 8O
Oi!

Nothing wrong with Stokers.
Especially bearded ones. Just don't like 'em on birds... :lol:
Oh I don't know... I'll always try something once ;) :lol:

Ye wear a suit it really helps. Be prepared for some strange questions like "what is your proudest moment?" And the beard really doesnt matter now topaz ladies can dye them now. . My mum does it. :)

wet_blobby

War Hero
thingy said:
sgtpepperband said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
sgtpepperband said:
Topaz said:
Haha
I dont have a beard!

Honest, I don't..... do I look like I'm wearing a beard?

Shame. You're obviously not gonna be joining up as a Wren Stoker then?! :oops: 8O
Oi!

Nothing wrong with Stokers.
Especially bearded ones. Just don't like 'em on birds... :lol:
Oh I don't know... I'll always try something once ;) :lol:

FFS, you can see the new spring colours are in yet your sooo last season

can you wear trainers for the interview

Proud_2_B_RN said:
Ye wear a suit it really helps. Be prepared for some strange questions like "what is your proudest moment?" And the beard really doesnt matter now topaz ladies can dye them now. . My mum does it. :)

You can wear whatever you want to the interview, whether or not it will reflect badly or not on you is a different matter. Personally, any interview I was going to I'd wear minumim shirt and nice shoes, but I'll probably go along to my interview in a suit, it doesn't hurt and it gives a good impression.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
josiecats Blogs 11
Lawro87 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 82