Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Si_Novice, Apr 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well People,

Have finally completed all the stages after being accepted following my interview today, sweeeeeeeeeeet :lol:

Now just the matter of a long wait.....Thanks to everyone who has passed on advice, this site has been invaluable in preparation for each stage.

Best of luck to everyone else and Thanks :eek:ccasion5:
  2. Well done mate :thumbup:
  3. Congrats mate, that's excellent :D

Board the waiting bus now, its a fun time ;) haha
  4. Congratulations!

Well Done!

You must be thrilled!
  5. Congratulations

What branch are you going for? Did your careers adviser give you any idea of a start date?
  6. Nicely done! Which branch?
  7. Congrats :)
    join all of us who's waiting now!

what trade??
  8. Thanks guys,

Trigg, I am sitting on the front seat of that bus! Jesus man how many posts, you have been a busy man :D

Soleil,- Am well pleased, I knew at 34 I had to nail every stage, even better I wasn't told my RT score today but advised with my score I could apply to any trade so pleased that I didn't scrape it!

Oscar, Am going as AET. Was only advised 14-18 months with a hint, just a hint that times my soon start to reduce :party: We shall see....

Gonna look to get on RNAC in around July
  9. :D :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :wav: :party: :hello2: :hello1:

You're welcome in advance.
  10. SI, im AET also, asked my AFCO for an RNAC last week, and they got back to me today offering me one on the 19th of July, they seem to have plenty on offer at the moment.

Oh and I almost forgot, congratulations mate you must be over the moon :D
  11. Cheers Yorkie!

Have just called AFCO to request 3rd week of July for RNAC (After World Cup :lol: )

Will let y'all know when I get a date.

--Comm' That was awsome!
  12. Haha, I like to show my emotion through those little yellow guys!

Seriously well done it is a bold move you are making and I am sure the right one.
  13. Si, I need to get my navy fix from somewhere. Most of my mates don't get it ;)

Might see you on the RNAC at some point around there, my CA said he wanted to send me on mine round about that time too!!
  14. Cool, will let you know my dates Trigg--If you are in Glasgow, I am guessing your Scottish, so at least the World Cup won't be a distraction for you! :wink:
  15. Well done POPS :wink: Hands to flying Stations, then early chop,and on blues a shiney shoes :lol: :lol: :lol: Wafu rules O/K :roll:
  16. Oh the cheek ;)

Footlball is always a distraction, no matter who's playing :D
  17. Sounds like a plan Scouse 8)

WAFU-- :notworthy:
  18. Conjubulations
  19. W-women
    U-us :D
  20. Well done Si,
    don't worry about bein 34, I am too!!
    Also on the waiting list for AET, I changed from ME/WE,
    passed my final interview 2nd Nov last year,
    no start date as yet but went on an RNAC in March, well worth it.
    All this waiting will be worth it in the end I am sure,
    what is a few months in relation to a full career!!

:albino: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :drunken: