Finally

Raleigh on the 31st of january. I was first told september then it was possibley november, atleast i have more time to get fitness in. Anyone else going to raleigh on the 31st of jan?

I was told 31st of January on the phone the other day :)

But I was also told it would be November when I was going, then they said December, then they said January....

Did you receive a letter or did they tell you on the phone? And how long did it take you to get that letter/call?

:D

I got a phone call yesterday, he said he will now send me a confirmation letter and that I have to go to see him on the 16th of december(my birthday) to get my train ticket. I passed my medical on the the 18th of june so i waited bout 5 weeks.

Rodge-Nufc said:
I got a phone call yesterday, he said he will now send me a confirmation letter and that I have to go to see him on the 16th of december(my birthday) to get my train ticket. I passed my medical on the the 18th of june so i waited bout 5 weeks.
Ah ok cool I passed my PJFT about a week-ish ago, which was the last thing I had to do. I'll just have to play the waiting game I suppose :D

Good luck anyway mate, might even see you there if I get the same date!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Miscellaneous 0
snapdragon The Fleet 2
Navy1 Diamond Lil's 1