finally!! whooop!

after a nerve racking 2 month wait, i finally got my start date :p 13th september. so i now have plenty of time to get my fitness levels above expectation :) i have my pre-entry briefing first, so im also looking forwards to that :) cant wait :p:p

oh and thanks for everyones help on this site, its greatly appreciated, as all the advice and help helped me alot!! thanks guys.

Excellent news, well done!

Time to get cracking with the cooking!

Ask around Rum Ration to find out everyone's favourite dishes from the RN chefs' repertoire - cheesy-hammy-eggy is a big favourite!

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
navy-ash said:
after a nerve racking 2 month wait, i finally got my start date :p 13th september. so i now have plenty of time to get my fitness levels above expectation :) i have my pre-entry briefing first, so im also looking forwards to that :) cant wait :p:p
Hello mate, i got my date only a week after my fitness test lol, i go in on the 4th October, i need to get my fitness levels up as i am clearly under par, lol just been for a jog and my legs are fxcking aching

Smoggie

Lantern Swinger
I may potentially be starting the same day as you. I was declared fit on Thursday 7th and I'm going in as a chef as well.

ahaha im joining as a chef and im in on 13 september but i found out like thursday ahaha, i think i was cuttign it fine to get in for then :)

Danny1 said:
ahaha im joining as a chef and im in on 13 september but i found out like thursday ahaha, i think i was cuttign it fine to get in for then :)
Well done COOK :wink: :wink: You will only be called CHEF!!! when jack is being nice to you and wants extra :wink:

Danny1 said:
if you say so, but i already hold down a nvq2 in food. and already work as a chef :p
:wink: :wink: :wink: You will be overqualified for the RN then Oppo :lol: :lol: Ps dont tell the Chief Cook, about you being a chef!!!! he will be envious of you :roll: :roll:

Smoggie

Lantern Swinger
Yeah, they teach you to forget everything you already know which is good as stokers don't deserve/wouldn't appreciate my filet mignon with borderlaise sauce.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Miscellaneous 0
snapdragon The Fleet 2
Navy1 Diamond Lil's 1