Finally! Some good news for a change.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Jul 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After what seems like an eon of terrible news, finally we all have something to cheer and be happy about.

COP THIS YOU FROG FACE CHUNT

Hoorah! I pray to Allah that this is safeguard and not some publicity stunt.

Die, die, die, die, die you poisonous fcuking cnut, I hope your [email protected] of another half contracts it also whilst you'r ring dhobying the slimy sycophantic little cnut fungus. Do us a favour and do it on live TV so I can watch you both expire you pack of fcuking wankers.

Swine Flu for the win!

2. After what seems like an eon of terrible news, finally we all have something to cheer and be happy about.

Die, die, die, die, die you poisonous fcuking cnut, I hope your [email protected] of another half contracts it also whilst you'r ring dhobying the slimy sycophantic little cnut fungus. Do us a favour and do it on live TV so I can watch you both expire you pack of fcuking wankers.

Swine Flu for the win!

3. After what seems like an eon of terrible news, finally we all have something to cheer and be happy about.

Swine Flu for the win!

4. Is it because she has been "Porked" 8O :D

5. Are you p*ssed or twitching 8O 8O

6. Bloody Brilliant!! :lol: about time for some pay back.
    you really must calm down though monty, or you'll do yourself an injury :twisted:

7. See? God is so happy with his handywork that he posted my glorious message three times! Fcuk you snout face.

8. I can't keep replying, its wasting my ink, fcuk off :D :D

9. Fcuking epic win!

10. I got so excited by this I just punched myself in the face!

11. Wishing no harm to her spawn but, bugger! Presumably the've stopped swapping spit and other bodily fluids.

12. Roy Hattersley, spitting with every word thanks to his lisp would go down well with swine flu I think not!!

Mind I always thought Bliar was spurting out shite front and rear!!

13. His lisp didn't help him when he wrote off a brand new Lexus in the underground car park and then drove away from the scene either!!! 8O

14. Wonderment at the usually-calm Monty jumping up and down in such excitement until I opened the link... Cherie and Ricky Hatton been at it like rabbits in spring it seems. Aw, bless. Just imagining the looks of their offspring. 8O

As for Roy Hattersley and a Lexus...that is so wrong. :oops: How do people that hard to look at get away with parking their arses in something of style? There should be a law against it. :x :D

15. It wasn't his!!! 8O

16. Many apologies I entered this topic in the General section but your piece of classical journalism has to all effects rendered the earlier post redundant. Your piece truly encapsulates the general feelings of the population. :D Can you now put your talents to the Obits column. :?:

17. I would do Cruella but would not touch Blair with my fathers and he has been dead 53 yrs.

18. It's a wind up. She's only got the flu, the original article said "pig face has a touch of the flu" and it got misreported

19. Damn where is God when you need him most!!!!

20. Fcuk it.

Build me up, then knock me down.