Final Word

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by higthepig, Aug 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know how to make a poll?

Lets nail this Gay crap and put it to rest.

The poll would be( Or run it without a poll)

Do you or do you not, consider Sodomy to be a Perversion and an unnatural act.

Yes.
    or
    No.

My answer is yes.

2. Depends if you're doing it right or not o_O

3. Mate are you telling me that you've never thought about throwing the old chap up some birds wrong 'un ?
    I have, certainly.
    Am I therefore Gay?
    Certainly not!

4. so nobody wants to answer, it does say Gay on the heading.

5. I think its more of a perversion -----------

Apart from that the killer AIDS most likely started from homosexual
    practices --the medical resources and costs used /spent on patients with AIDS I think the government should make buggery/sodomy illegal .

:nemo: :nemo:

6. And you got that snippet of information from where?
    If you do a little research you will find that the actual HIV virus can be traced back to around the 1930s, also does that mean that all the people in sub-saharan Africa have all been practicing sodomy as most of the people affected there I beileve (according to latest statistics) caught the virus through heterosexual transmission (i.e vaginal sex).

7. Erm, Greenie mate, I think you'll find that AIDS was actually spread around the world by HETEROsexual people, not a few gays having it off in San Fran ;)
    The drug culture also played its part. This is, of course, predominantly heterosexual too.
    :)

T42, too quick for me :)
    oh, no, erm didn't mean like that, erm [​IMG]

8. I shall in fact correct my earlier error it was 1959, as atated in this article:

"Three of the earliest known instances of HIV-1 infection are as follows:

1. A plasma sample taken in 1959 from an adult male living in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo.[17]
    2. HIV found in tissue samples from a 15-year-old African-American teenager who died in St. Louis in 1969.[18]
    3. HIV found in tissue samples from a Norwegian sailor who died around 1976.[19]"

9. LOL, well I work closely with a number of people in that specific field, so I thought I'd enlighten people.
    As for being too quick..........I could take that as a slanderous remark, I've never had complaints before......Sorry off thread :banned:

10. Give it a rest, this has got nothing to do with the navy, go create you own website for this drivel.

11. Well said Phil :)

I'm sure Hig will reply to your request in his own way ;)

12. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

This is getting very boring now (no pun intended) and as such is being shifted to the Gash Barge.

And before HTP gets on any high horse about censorship - Lil's is not a complete free for all - it does have limits and these have been reached. Should you wish to carry on this somewhat puerile debate then you are free to do so and the post is not being removed from the site - just being put somewhere more appropriate

13. It does`nt really matter where it goes, i note the one on gays is still running, thats fine, It`s a simple question, Is sodomy between two males a perversion? yes or no

My answer was yes.

Nothing to do with aids or anything else, as usual people dont read the thread. so is it yes or no.

The idea was to put all the shite on here about gays to rest, or is that too difficult to understand?.

And now we have what type42 wanted, censorship in Diamond Lil`s. Why not carry out the rest of his wishes and delete the ones he requested in the gay thread?

So is it yes or is it no, simple really.

14. Didn't AIDS first develop in a sailor? Perhaps all sailors should be outlawed? Then there are the annual costs of tobacco related diseases, alcohol abuse not to mention the environmental costs of producing electricity. Just think, if all greenies were..... oops, NO, that IS going to far! ;) ...who'd repair my hifi when it goes wrong...? :biggrin:

....oh sod it.... I've bitten again!

15. Sex between two people of the same gender is perverse if performed by those who are neurologically inclined towards heteronormativity. At a biological level in the strict sense, it is dysfuctional, as are heterosexual couples having sex using any form of contraceptive, having sex when it will not result in fertilisation by spermatozoa of ova, or a skin having sex with a French Bird. Of course wanqueen with a sock is entirely natural.... NOT. Silly Fairy, Hig!

16. A simple yes or no is what was requested.

17. For what it's worth Hig, I'm with you 100% mate

18. YES is my answer. I'm with you on this Hig and I think most of our generation will be. I have not changed my opinion from that held in '60 when I joined up.

19. And fortunately, you with most of your generation will be dead soon, good ridance.