Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Word

Does anyone know how to make a poll?

Lets nail this Gay crap and put it to rest.

The poll would be( Or run it without a poll)

Do you or do you not, consider Sodomy to be a Perversion and an unnatural act.

Yes.
or
No.

My answer is yes.

higthepig said:
Does anyone know how to make a poll?

Lets nail this Gay crap and put it to rest.

The poll would be( Or run it without a poll)

Do you or do you not, consider Sodomy to be a Perversion and an unnatural act.

Yes.
or
No.

My answer is yes.

Mate are you telling me that you've never thought about throwing the old chap up some birds wrong 'un ?
I have, certainly.
Am I therefore Gay?
Certainly not!

I think its more of a perversion -----------

Apart from that the killer AIDS most likely started from homosexual
practices --the medical resources and costs used /spent on patients with AIDS I think the government should make buggery/sodomy illegal .

:nemo: :nemo:

Greenie said:

practices --the medical resources and costs used /spent on patients with AIDS I think the government should make buggery/sodomy illegal .

And you got that snippet of information from where?
If you do a little research you will find that the actual HIV virus can be traced back to around the 1930s, also does that mean that all the people in sub-saharan Africa have all been practicing sodomy as most of the people affected there I beileve (according to latest statistics) caught the virus through heterosexual transmission (i.e vaginal sex).

Erm, Greenie mate, I think you'll find that AIDS was actually spread around the world by HETEROsexual people, not a few gays having it off in San Fran ;)
The drug culture also played its part. This is, of course, predominantly heterosexual too.
:)

T42, too quick for me :)
oh, no, erm didn't mean like that, erm

I shall in fact correct my earlier error it was 1959, as atated in this article:

"Three of the earliest known instances of HIV-1 infection are as follows:

1. A plasma sample taken in 1959 from an adult male living in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo.[17]
2. HIV found in tissue samples from a 15-year-old African-American teenager who died in St. Louis in 1969.[18]
3. HIV found in tissue samples from a Norwegian sailor who died around 1976.[19]"

Lamri said:
Erm, Greenie mate, I think you'll find that AIDS was actually spread around the world by HETEROsexual people, not a few gays having it off in San Fran ;)
The drug culture also played its part. This is, of course, predominantly heterosexual too.
:)

T42, too quick for me :)
oh, no, erm didn't mean like that, erm

LOL, well I work closely with a number of people in that specific field, so I thought I'd enlighten people.
As for being too quick..........I could take that as a slanderous remark, I've never had complaints before......Sorry off thread :banned:

phil1972 said:
Give it a rest, this has got nothing to do with the navy, go create you own website for this drivel.

Well said Phil :)

I'm sure Hig will reply to your request in his own way ;)

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
This is getting very boring now (no pun intended) and as such is being shifted to the Gash Barge.

And before HTP gets on any high horse about censorship - Lil's is not a complete free for all - it does have limits and these have been reached. Should you wish to carry on this somewhat puerile debate then you are free to do so and the post is not being removed from the site - just being put somewhere more appropriate

It does`nt really matter where it goes, i note the one on gays is still running, thats fine, It`s a simple question, Is sodomy between two males a perversion? yes or no

My answer was yes.

Nothing to do with aids or anything else, as usual people dont read the thread. so is it yes or no.

The idea was to put all the shite on here about gays to rest, or is that too difficult to understand?.

And now we have what type42 wanted, censorship in Diamond Lil`s. Why not carry out the rest of his wishes and delete the ones he requested in the gay thread?

So is it yes or is it no, simple really.

Greenie said:

Didn't AIDS first develop in a sailor? Perhaps all sailors should be outlawed? Then there are the annual costs of tobacco related diseases, alcohol abuse not to mention the environmental costs of producing electricity. Just think, if all greenies were..... oops, NO, that IS going to far! ;) ...who'd repair my hifi when it goes wrong...? :biggrin:

....oh sod it.... I've bitten again!

higthepig said:
It does`nt really matter where it goes, i note the one on gays is still running, thats fine, It`s a simple question, Is sodomy between two males a perversion? yes or no

My answer was yes.

Nothing to do with aids or anything else, as usual people dont read the thread. so is it yes or no.

The idea was to put all the shite on here about gays to rest, or is that too difficult to understand?.

And now we have what type42 wanted, censorship in Diamond Lil`s. Why not carry out the rest of his wishes and delete the ones he requested in the gay thread?

So is it yes or is it no, simple really.

Sex between two people of the same gender is perverse if performed by those who are neurologically inclined towards heteronormativity. At a biological level in the strict sense, it is dysfuctional, as are heterosexual couples having sex using any form of contraceptive, having sex when it will not result in fertilisation by spermatozoa of ova, or a skin having sex with a French Bird. Of course wanqueen with a sock is entirely natural.... NOT. Silly Fairy, Hig!

navyeo60

Lantern Swinger
YES is my answer. I'm with you on this Hig and I think most of our generation will be. I have not changed my opinion from that held in '60 when I joined up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ageing_Gracefully Final Book Comp of 2017 - WORD OF WAR Competitions 23
MoD_RSS Christine Tacon marks final week in role as GCA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency submits final plans for Otter Valley project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Final decision published in window blind merger inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 45th anniversary of the Helsinki Final Act: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA final decision on air traffic control charges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Final phase of North East flood scheme starts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GCA achieves highest rate of retailer compliance in final survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Grenfell adviser appointed as final Grenfell Taskforce report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Final decision published in radio merger inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Final local government finance settlement 2020 to 2021: written statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS School sponsored by LLW Repository Ltd reach national Lego League final MoD News 0
soleil ForcesNet: "John Inverdale Praises 'Really Good' Navy Rugby Final" Sports and Adventure Training 0
MoD_RSS The final voyage of Captain Matthew Flinders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Arundel road improvements consultation enters final two weeks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Have your say on final details for the A417 Missing Link scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Final nuclear fuel removed from last Magnox reactor MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vancouver Marks Final Canadian Stop on Red Arrows Tour MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER The (maybe!) final days of Brexit - a pictorial history. Diamond Lil's 40
MoD_RSS History made as final fuel leaves iconic nuclear plant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Theresa May's final speech as Prime Minister: 24 July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation on major A428 upgrade to enter its final week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Persecution of Christians review: Foreign Secretary’s speech following the final report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work to start on final stage of £1 million pumping station overhaul MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Final step taken in CMA reform of investment consultants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Publication of the Airline Insolvency Review final report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Airline Insolvency Review final report MoD News 0
H Final Entry Briefing Joining the Royal Navy 25
MoD_RSS News story: 32 million people better off as key legislation passes final hurdle MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Final round of Strategic College Improvement Fund opens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Final local government finance settlement 2019 to 2020: written statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Final report on GP partnerships published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Unknown warrior from World War 1 given final resting place MoD News 0
Wightsparker Final final farewell to Sea King? Current Affairs 1
W Communications Technician Final Stretch Joining the Royal Navy 5
MoD_RSS News story: MOD submits final Typhoon proposal to Belgium MoD News 0
W AIB Questionnaire and Final Prep Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS News story: UK takes delivery of final F-35B Lightning this year MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Final resting place of a Yorkshire born WW2 soldier killed in the 'Bridge too... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Final plea to find Yorkshire family of World War 2 hero MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Former HMS Illustrious set to sail on her final voyage MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Final effort to find family of World War 2 hero Clifford Granville Shaw MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Air Force World War 2 hero's final resting place identified MoD News 0
digger84 No more pay increments, final straw? Current Affairs 12
MoD_RSS News story: Final Army moves from Germany set for 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: SSRO publishes final version of compliance rating methodology MoD News 0
Stirlin HMS York makes final journey. The Quarterdeck 2
MoD_RSS News story: MOD announces final recipient of £40m Veterans Accommodation Fund MoD News 0
AuldYin HMS Illustrious final homecoming The Fleet 14
soleil NW Evening Mail: Falklands Veteran Sub Leaves Barrow And Embarks On Her Final Voyage Submariners 3