final entry briefing

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Danny1, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. got the rest of my paper work today for my entry to basic tranning. i start 13 september and this has not been one of the best experinces i have had i applied nealry a year ago in to teh navy and was told no because i was underweight by 2 kg, was disapointed an dtehd octor told me last year it woudl take 2 weeks for him to sort it for me and i would be in early thsi year well it tuck him 6 months or there abouts ahaha.

ah well, i was wondering though from any one whos just passed basic as to what is involved in teh first week, and what do tehy mean by fittnes test what do i ahve to do.

as im not veyr fit any more, and it woudl be ncie to know so i cna be preparied for it

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Congratulations.

Good to see you've been brushing-up your literacy & fitness preparations in the interim.

Have a look at the detail listed under HMS Raleigh Recruit School on the official website which is aimed specifically at those about to join the service.

Good luck.

3. type slower, you'll hit the keys in the right order that way.

4. Alternatively, type even quicker, then there's always the chance you will type them in the correct order again.

Well Done!

5. Surely if you where 2kg underweight then the doctor would have given you a set time to gain that weight? Well that is what happened to a few people on here if I have read everything correctly. What AFCO do you use?

WATP
    Jonny

6. im just gonna type quicker, i cnat spell anyway ahaha

ill take a look at teh website thanks, i can still mile half in uner 9 mins so i should be ok yeah?

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Erm, half past three.

8. Half past one actually :D

9. :wink: Must be a cert,to gain entrance to the( Communications and Intelligence, Dept) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Buy a dictionary and take it to Raleigh with you :wink:

Think my eyes are still bleeding!

11. 2KG under weight? I have shits heavier then that

This has got to be a joker with the spelling

12. You should have just ate a couple bags of sugar before being weighed.

13. im in on the 13th of september aswell, it all happened rather quick and has gone smoothly so far, cant wait to get stuck in at HMS raleigh ;)

14. Dear Danny1,If you want to get fit upon joining the "Senior Service" then just go up to the POGI at the parade ground and call him a motherless son of a bitch,i can assure you 100% that you will be orbiting that sacred piece of earth for quite some time, :lol: ,and become fit in the process

15. Mother of God. That is going to be one interesting class. I'm glad I'm going on draft! :lol:

16. So are we :D

17. Not as much as me!! :lol:

18. gd to know your all nice people on this site

19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

If you can't be arsed to write a post properly, then why expect polite replies? You came here for help, writing gibberish, then slate people for not helping you out. If you had at least TRIED, you would probably have had a different response.

20. 'Sake, they've got their work cut out for them, the staff at Raleigh 8O

If I had to deal with the likes of this on a daily basis I'd get an extra large sack and drown the basts.