final entry briefing

#1
got the rest of my paper work today for my entry to basic tranning. i start 13 september and this has not been one of the best experinces i have had i applied nealry a year ago in to teh navy and was told no because i was underweight by 2 kg, was disapointed an dtehd octor told me last year it woudl take 2 weeks for him to sort it for me and i would be in early thsi year well it tuck him 6 months or there abouts ahaha.

ah well, i was wondering though from any one whos just passed basic as to what is involved in teh first week, and what do tehy mean by fittnes test what do i ahve to do.

as im not veyr fit any more, and it woudl be ncie to know so i cna be preparied for it
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#2
Congratulations.

Good to see you've been brushing-up your literacy & fitness preparations in the interim.

Have a look at the detail listed under HMS Raleigh Recruit School on the official website which is aimed specifically at those about to join the service.

Good luck.
 
#5
Danny1 said:
got the rest of my paper work today for my entry to basic tranning. i start 13 september and this has not been one of the best experinces i have had i applied nealry a year ago in to teh navy and was told no because i was underweight by 2 kg, was disapointed an dtehd octor told me last year it woudl take 2 weeks for him to sort it for me and i would be in early thsi year well it tuck him 6 months or there abouts ahaha.

ah well, i was wondering though from any one whos just passed basic as to what is involved in teh first week, and what do tehy mean by fittnes test what do i ahve to do.

as im not veyr fit any more, and it woudl be ncie to know so i cna be preparied for it
Surely if you where 2kg underweight then the doctor would have given you a set time to gain that weight? Well that is what happened to a few people on here if I have read everything correctly. What AFCO do you use?

WATP
Jonny
 
#6
im just gonna type quicker, i cnat spell anyway ahaha

ill take a look at teh website thanks, i can still mile half in uner 9 mins so i should be ok yeah?
 
#9
Start_the_Buccaneer said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Danny1 said:
im just gonna type quicker, i cnat spell anyway ahaha

ill take a look at teh website thanks, i can still mile half in uner 9 mins so i should be ok yeah?
Erm, half past three.

Half past one actually :D
:wink: Must be a cert,to gain entrance to the( Communications and Intelligence, Dept) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#13
im in on the 13th of september aswell, it all happened rather quick and has gone smoothly so far, cant wait to get stuck in at HMS raleigh ;)
 
#14
Danny1 said:
got the rest of my paper work today for my entry to basic tranning. i start 13 september and this has not been one of the best experinces i have had i applied nealry a year ago in to teh navy and was told no because i was underweight by 2 kg, was disapointed an dtehd octor told me last year it woudl take 2 weeks for him to sort it for me and i would be in early thsi year well it tuck him 6 months or there abouts ahaha.

ah well, i was wondering though from any one whos just passed basic as to what is involved in teh first week, and what do tehy mean by fittnes test what do i ahve to do.

as im not veyr fit any more, and it woudl be ncie to know so i cna be preparied for it
Dear Danny1,If you want to get fit upon joining the "Senior Service" then just go up to the POGI at the parade ground and call him a motherless son of a bitch,i can assure you 100% that you will be orbiting that sacred piece of earth for quite some time, :lol: ,and become fit in the process
 
#15
navy-ash said:
im in on the 13th of september aswell, it all happened rather quick and has gone smoothly so far, cant wait to get stuck in at HMS raleigh ;)
Mother of God. That is going to be one interesting class. I'm glad I'm going on draft! :lol:
 

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#19
Danny1 said:
gd to know your all nice people on this site
If you can't be arsed to write a post properly, then why expect polite replies? You came here for help, writing gibberish, then slate people for not helping you out. If you had at least TRIED, you would probably have had a different response.
 
#20
tiddlyoggy said:
Danny1 said:
gd to know your all nice people on this site
If you can't be arsed to write a post properly, then why expect polite replies? You came here for help, writing gibberish, then slate people for not helping you out. If you had at least TRIED, you would probably have had a different response.
'Sake, they've got their work cut out for them, the staff at Raleigh 8O

If I had to deal with the likes of this on a daily basis I'd get an extra large sack and drown the basts.
 

Similar threads

Top