Final Entry Briefing

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Here mate, what is the whole point in this website? To find information. Some know more than others, I am 16 trying to do something with myself and trying to find out more. I understand maybe it is more obvious than I thought, if anyone needs to pull their head out of their **** its you, did I say anyone owes me anything? Was I being polite? Were you the one being big headed? You tell me how my post is self entitled? If you actually read my previous post properly I am more looking to find out about how it pans out than what it will involve. If you are not going to be helpful or supportive then what is the point of you being on this forum other than being stuck up and trying to show someone who wants a career in the forces that you are so superior. Shows how mature you are laughable really. I have been told no other information about it other than when and where it is - I was just looking for anything else I should know.
Cheeky twat I even told you in the first sentence what happens .Because you cant accept how you originally came across and can’t take it on the chin your trying to turn it on me . The only thing that is laughable is your attitude and that needs to change .I would say these kids these day’s but im not even that much older FFS

Last edited:

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
Cheeky twat I even told you in the first sentence what happens .Because you cant accept how you originally came across and can’t take it on the chin your trying to turn it on me . The only thing that is laughable is your attitude and that needs to change .I would say these kids these day’s but im not even that much older FFS

are you still talking?

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Yeah your right. shouldn’t react to it , my bad better things I have to be doing and concentrating on!

Last edited: