Final Entry Briefing

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
I had to perform a dance routine and then a series of magic tricks... depends what your recruiting nco likes.....could be any manner of weird shit!

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
I was not asking for bad crack or cockiness? Just a bit of information, I am not stupid - I know the general idea behind it - I just want to know a bit more regarding how long it lasts? Is it 1 to 1? Presentations? Videos? What people who have already been to it thing of it?

Away man... The reason I am on this forum is to see if I can find more info? Grow up a bit and stop being cocky please. Nice one and thanks for any actual helpful information.

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
I was not asking for bad crack or cockiness? Just a bit of information, I am not stupid - I know the general idea behind it - I just want to know a bit more regarding how long it lasts? Is it 1 to 1? Presentations? Videos? What people who have already been to it thing of it?

Away man... The reason I am on this forum is to see if I can find more info? Grow up a bit and stop being cocky please. Nice one and thanks for any actual helpful information.
What do you think ? Its going to be a brief on what to expect, what to take , where to go etc..... Not being funny but pull you head out of your ******** no one on here owes you anything on here , do you think ex serving and serving guys are going to like or help you when you come across like a self entitled child .... banter and piss taking is a staple or the forces so get used to it...

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
What do you think ? Its going to be a brief on what to expect, what to take , where to go etc..... Not being funny but pull you head out of your **** no one on here owes you anything on here , do you think ex serving and serving guys are going to like or help you when you come across like a self entitled child .... banter and piss taking is a staple or the forces so get used to it...
Here mate, what is the whole point in this website? To find information. Some know more than others, I am 16 trying to do something with myself and trying to find out more. I understand maybe it is more obvious than I thought, if anyone needs to pull their head out of their **** its you, did I say anyone owes me anything? Was I being polite? Were you the one being big headed? You tell me how my post is self entitled? If you actually read my previous post properly I am more looking to find out about how it pans out than what it will involve. If you are not going to be helpful or supportive then what is the point of you being on this forum other than being stuck up and trying to show someone who wants a career in the forces that you are so superior. Shows how mature you are laughable really. I have been told no other information about it other than when and where it is - I was just looking for anything else I should know.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Here mate, what is the whole point in this website?.To find information.
Unfortunately, that's a fail.
@Hobbsy1505 . Chill out. You should start to get your head around expecting the unexpected, to get you prepared for training. You need to change your mindset so that you're not worried about what's going to happen next, you're ready for anything that they might throw at you at the last minute.
Just go with the flow. Turn up for your final briefing and just see what happens. Don't stress the things that aren't important, you'll have enough to worry about when you get to Raleigh. Learn to dismiss the unimportant.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Here mate, what is the whole point in this website? To find information. Some know more than others, I am 16 trying to do something with myself and trying to find out more. I understand maybe it is more obvious than I thought, if anyone needs to pull their head out of their **** its you, did I say anyone owes me anything? Was I being polite? Were you the one being big headed? You tell me how my post is self entitled? If you actually read my previous post properly I am more looking to find out about how it pans out than what it will involve. If you are not going to be helpful or supportive then what is the point of you being on this forum other than being stuck up and trying to show someone who wants a career in the forces that you are so superior. Shows how mature you are laughable really. I have been told no other information about it other than when and where it is - I was just looking for anything else I should know.
Coming on site with attitude won't help your cause. This not an official RN site, people are on here to keep in touch with mates they served with of people with similar backgrounds in the RN. If members feel so minded they may help with sensible queries, but they don't have to. They won't help those that don't help themselves via the search button or those that demand things. If you don't moderate how you come across you will have some big shocks if you enter the service.

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
Coming on site with attitude won't help your cause. This not an official RN site, people are on here to keep in touch with mates they served with of people with similar backgrounds in the RN. If members feel so minded they may help with sensible queries, but they don't have to. They won't help those that don't help themselves via the search button or those that demand things. If you don't moderate how you come across you will have some big shocks if you enter the service.
Sorry I don't get how I am being demanding or not being sensible with queries? Please read my first post and tell me how I was being demanding (I would really appreciate this because I do not see how I was). I was as polite as possible, it is relevant to the recruitment process section of the forum it clearly is sensible. I did not say they have to help me - I literally asked a question about something that I was wanting to know more about. I then received nine replies with only 1 being "sensible" and the rest being like yourself. I ain't boring - I know that some of you are just trying to create banter or whatever but if you have the time to sit there and have banter I am only asking if you could just as much time being helpful.

Dapperdunn - I totally understand that mate, and it is just cause I was expecting to receive some decent information so my bad.

If none of you have the time to help me then I appreciate that - thanks anyway.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Dapperdunn - I totally understand that mate, and it is just cause I was expecting to receive some decent information so my bad.
You are young, you'll learn.
The only place you should expect to get decent information is from your AFCO.
As has been said by @janner, this is not an official RN website. If you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed.