Film Stars

Rumrat

War Hero
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:
Was in Venice in 1954. Went for a walk around and came upon a film set. It was lunch time and having a chat with one of the film crew was asked if I would like to meet the 'star'. I ended up sat on a canal bank sharing lunch with Katharine Hepburn. She was making the film 'Summer Madness' with Rossano Brazzi, then an unknown actor. She was a highly interesting and funny character.

Did you get a bit? :twisted: :D

A bit of her chicken sandwich, yes!

That was a foul deed. :D :D :D

Yes she 'chickened out'!

So you didn't duck behind a hedge and goose her?

You could have tried the double turkey on her, plenty of stuffin and then a gobble. 8O :oops: :D

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:
Was in Venice in 1954. Went for a walk around and came upon a film set. It was lunch time and having a chat with one of the film crew was asked if I would like to meet the 'star'. I ended up sat on a canal bank sharing lunch with Katharine Hepburn. She was making the film 'Summer Madness' with Rossano Brazzi, then an unknown actor. She was a highly interesting and funny character.

Yes she 'chickened out'!

You could have tried the double turkey on her, plenty of stuffin and then a gobble. 8O :oops: :D

I tried to duck around the corner but forgot to look down before stepping off the pavement!

Rumrat

War Hero
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
(granny) said:

Yes she 'chickened out'!

I tried to duck around the corner but forgot to look down before stepping off the pavement!

Was you "rowed" away into the sunset, in a "wet "?dream :twisted:

Or did you feel you was back in the swim of things? :D :D :D

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
2_deck_dash said:
There was a POWEM(O) on the Exeter who has been an extra in loads of stuff including Snatch. He is the big scary bald fcucker in the crowd at all the bare knuckle boxing matches. He is out of the mob now and makes a living from acting / modelling etc. His name is C___s F_sh.

Not exactly a trade secret... :wink:

Christopher Fosh