Fight!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by dapperdunn, Jan 15, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watch his video of his pledges last night, he gets my vote (the Pub Landlord I mean)

• Like Like x 2
  2. He would do a far better job than the current and wannabe muppets we are stuck with!
    Gets my vote :):)

3. He gets my vote. But I may take issue with him on holding the price of a packet of crisps.

4. He'd get my vote, but I'm not moving to Kent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. More UKIP than UKIP. More salient policies too. He will get votes and actual comedic point-missing, genuine nods in agreement and approval which says it all about the current state of UK politics.

6. One more comedian in parliament, will we notice? Good look to him it will give the so called major parties a kick up the arrse, letting them know how far they have become detached from the general public. (He could have my vote if I lived there)

7. Not really, unless Lord Sutch had a bigger impact than we all know about.

8. I think Al Murray is just taking the opportunity to satirise the current political situation in the UK. I have heard him talking when he's not in "The Pub Landlord" guise and he came across as being left of centre in his politics.
    There has been a gap in the mickey taking electoral candidate market since the passing of Screaming Lord Such despite the efforts of his Monster Raving Loony Party members.

9. I'm not sure about that, I can name four parties doing alright that have been taking the piss for years.