Field Gun fuckwittery

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by frogman007, Jun 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pongos run in it? Not in my day!!!

2. A real Senior Rate would have been able to take/give a little banter before resorting to infantile insults, but I expect no different from a WAFU. I also assume you learnt all about methadone whilst awaiting your fathers prescription? You can banish me and yet get away scot free.............

3. In the barge now so you can crack on to your heart's content. in the 'proper' parts, you can't. Toodle pip.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  4. I'd rather be a wafu if the 'real navy' is full of cunts like you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Come back and comment once you have passed out of Basic, leave sarcasm and slagging off to those who managed a kit muster.

6. He has.

I understand why you're scared of him though, being that he just made you look a cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  7. i will actually be man enough to reply without insult if he has passed out then well done, either I had the wrong guy or things changed. I apologise Zoid. On the other hand you MLP just go from strength to strength proving what an ass wipe you really are. How a MOD is selected with an anal attitude like yours amazes me. Thank fuck I left (as I am sure you will agree)

8. Somebody's tired......

9. image.jpg

Ooooooh handbags!!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Only passed out over three years ago...

11. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Have I had some posts deleted? Can't be sure when I use my phone. If so may I ask why, nothing too contentious there really, a small pop at WAFU field gun and another at Rab C's bollocks about today's "PC navy".

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  12. No oggy, our masters have divided the thread into sensible and not sensible or something. You stuff is probably further down. Not 100% sure mind you as it's not a subject close to my heart.

13. The original thread had completely descended into Rab C led cock waving and comprehensive dogshite, culminating in him windmilling off thread entirely and just being an ocean going dullard. It was moved to the barge whilst the original question left in the Sports part of the forum. In the process of dividing the thread on the ever brilliant Dii, some posts may have been lost. Nothing you have done Tiddles.

14. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Well praise be, I'd hate to fall foul of the godlike modlikes! Sadly the one I can't find was a riposte to Rab's utter shite. Never mind, others have fought that fight.

• Like Like x 2
  15. All 3 in 1 hit of likes the force must be strong with you.

16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not at all - JFH is funny. You are not.

• Like Like x 2
  17. so quite a sweat then........

i'll get me coat

• Like Like x 1
    • Braindead Braindead x 1