Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiddling education allowances

C

canteenflat

Can you believe that a sailor and a soldier has been suggested as fiddling their children's educational claims. It seems that claiming for full board whilst sending their children on a day basis has been found to be dishonest.
Where will it all end?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Can you believe that a sailor and a soldier has been suggested as fiddling their children's educational claims. It seems that claiming for full board whilst sending their children on a day basis has been found to be dishonest.
Where will it all end?[/QUOTE]

I think there might be a dit about that in the Bible.

Edited to add, Yes I can believe it, it's not just MP's who try to fiddle the system you know.

Last edited:

xchiefcook

Lantern Swinger
Another point to note : why educate the little feckers, when they grow up most of them will turn in to Drug dealers or other habitual criminals. I feckin hate Kids !!!!!!

C

canteenflat

Edited to add, Yes I can believe it, it's not just MP's who try to fiddle the system you know.

C

canteenflat

They've been caught ,but just coming around to catching our servicemen and women
For ten years Ive served on the front line here at Culdrose helping out that school in P......E run by my old oppo and now it looks like it will have to jack it in. It can't operate without us helping it. Bloody disgrace that MOD

C

canteenflat

So you managed to finally spit that out. Second time round you still fucked up the quote.

Its the booze then!
Finally to spit it out. We must avoid the split infinitives--sober or not.

They've been caught ,but just coming around to catching our servicemen and women
For ten years Ive served on the front line here at Culdrose helping out that school in P......E run by my old oppo and now it looks like it will have to jack it in. It can't operate without us helping it. Bloody disgrace that MOD
THEY LET YOU NEAR A SCHOOL FFS.SOMEONE WARN THEM FCUKING QUICK.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Finally to spit it out. We must avoid the split infinitives--sober or not.

I really think you should apply for a headwand instead of using your elbows to type. Either that, or the drool from your slack jaw has shorted out your keyboard.

G

guestm

Blah blah dribble dribble piss shit cack.

You are without doubt the dullest man I've ever encountered. And I once had to endure a landrover journey from Brize to Prestwick with an RAF stacker who's hobby was collecting tyres.

C

canteenflat

You are without doubt the dullest man I've ever encountered. And I once had to endure a landrover journey from Brize to Prestwick with an RAF stacker who's hobby was collecting tyres.
Try getting out more.Brize Norton is no place to meet dull men. Ther're some singularly dull women there too.

It has been a while but at long last I look forward to logging on and actually searching for cuntingflats latest drivel.At last a true contender!!Off to Lils with you .

C

canteenflat

It has been a while but at long last I look forward to logging on and actually searching for cuntingflats latest drivel.At last a true contender!!Off to Lils with you .
It's clear you never benefited from private school educational allowances-Fiddled or not

It's clear you never benefited from private school educational allowances-Fiddled or not

I did actually. I have a Phd in mong baiting, as you know.I also have a BTEC level 2 in vetinary micro surgery which means I can remove a toads spine through his starboard nostril with my eyes shut. So beware.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumrat Fiddling your expenses Oriental style Diamond Lil's 2
MoD_RSS Long-term funding key to new further education plans, says SMC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister appoints new Envoy on Girls’ Education: 16 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary launches review of children’s social care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted publishes short guide to what works well in remote education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary outlines plans to support young people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary statement to Parliament on national lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from Michelle Donelan to higher education students MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from Michelle Donelan to higher education providers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary sets out school contingency plans for England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The impact of COVID-19 on UK - Cyprus relations in education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary selects preferred candidate for new Office for Students Chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 isolation having detrimental impact on children’s education and welfare, particularly the most vulnerable MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Minister for Africa visits Nairobi to progress UK-Kenya Partnership on security and education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary makes key children's sector appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gypsy, Roma and Traveller children and young people to get extra education support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointment of Permanent Secretary at Department for Education. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Qualifications and Awards (EQ Awards) surrender Ofqual recognition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North East talent awarded prizes for education contributions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd investment in education and skills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Sugg speech on girls' education at UNESCO’s Global Education Meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary urges overhaul of adoption system MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary urges overhaul to adoption system MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Kenya to host major education summit in 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New remote education support for schools, colleges and teachers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Schools and early education inspection update: academic year 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major expansion of post-18 education and training to level up and prepare workers for post-COVID economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gavin Williamson, Education Secretary letter to Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring 12 years of quality education for children around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary sets out aims for higher education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Written statement from Chair of Ofqual to the Education Select Committee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Susan Acland-Hood made Acting Permanent Secretary at the Department for Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Temporary appointment of Second Permanent Secretary at the Department for Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to heads of admissions, higher education - 7 August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator opens statutory inquiry into Birmingham-based education charity, after continued non-compliance with governance requirements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKEF supports college as it offers female education in Saudi Arabia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Universities Minister speech at Festival of Higher Education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Investing in education and accelerating action on the SDGs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Northern Powerhouse Education, Skills, and Employment Summit 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major overhaul of higher technical education announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting every child's right to quality education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Angelina Jolie and UK call for support to protect education for refugee children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary FE speech with Social Market Foundation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 02 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid will help provide millions of Palestinians with healthcare and education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Protecting children in conflict and ensuring access to education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 19 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator opens statutory inquiry into Yorkshire-based education charity, following repeated non-compliance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adult education budget: S31 grant determination letters 2020 to 2021 MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Education Secretary accelerates T Level roll-out MoD News 0