Fiddling education allowances

C

canteenflat

Can you believe that a sailor and a soldier has been suggested as fiddling their children's educational claims. It seems that claiming for full board whilst sending their children on a day basis has been found to be dishonest.
Where will it all end?

Can you believe that a sailor and a soldier has been suggested as fiddling their children's educational claims. It seems that claiming for full board whilst sending their children on a day basis has been found to be dishonest.
Where will it all end?[/QUOTE]

I think there might be a dit about that in the Bible.

Edited to add, Yes I can believe it, it's not just MP's who try to fiddle the system you know.

Last edited:

xchiefcook

Lantern Swinger
Another point to note : why educate the little feckers, when they grow up most of them will turn in to Drug dealers or other habitual criminals. I feckin hate Kids !!!!!!

C

canteenflat

Edited to add, Yes I can believe it, it's not just MP's who try to fiddle the system you know.

C

canteenflat

They've been caught ,but just coming around to catching our servicemen and women
For ten years Ive served on the front line here at Culdrose helping out that school in P......E run by my old oppo and now it looks like it will have to jack it in. It can't operate without us helping it. Bloody disgrace that MOD

C

canteenflat

You are without doubt the dullest man I've ever encountered. And I once had to endure a landrover journey from Brize to Prestwick with an RAF stacker who's hobby was collecting tyres.
Try getting out more.Brize Norton is no place to meet dull men. Ther're some singularly dull women there too.

It has been a while but at long last I look forward to logging on and actually searching for cuntingflats latest drivel.At last a true contender!!Off to Lils with you .

C

canteenflat

It has been a while but at long last I look forward to logging on and actually searching for cuntingflats latest drivel.At last a true contender!!Off to Lils with you .
It's clear you never benefited from private school educational allowances-Fiddled or not

It's clear you never benefited from private school educational allowances-Fiddled or not

I did actually. I have a Phd in mong baiting, as you know.I also have a BTEC level 2 in vetinary micro surgery which means I can remove a toads spine through his starboard nostril with my eyes shut. So beware.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 0
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 2