Fiddling education allowances

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by canteenflat, Feb 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can you believe that a sailor and a soldier has been suggested as fiddling their children's educational claims. It seems that claiming for full board whilst sending their children on a day basis has been found to be dishonest.
    Where will it all end?
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

When you stop breathing.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  4. Another point to note : why educate the little feckers, when they grow up most of them will turn in to Drug dealers or other habitual criminals. I feckin hate Kids !!!!!!
  7. Finally to spit it out. We must avoid the split infinitives--sober or not.
  9. This my favourite put down this week...possibly all year so far. That is all - move along now...
  10. Blackrat

I really think you should apply for a headwand instead of using your elbows to type. Either that, or the drool from your slack jaw has shorted out your keyboard.
  11. You are without doubt the dullest man I've ever encountered. And I once had to endure a landrover journey from Brize to Prestwick with an RAF stacker who's hobby was collecting tyres.
  12. COTW nomination deemed suitable but Black Rattington seems to have become bored with that thread these days......
  13. Did he recycle them into condoms?
    Apparently, you can get 365 in a Goodyear.
  14. Blackrat

Not so Bob. I just keep forgetting about it. Must be my age.
  15. Try getting out more.Brize Norton is no place to meet dull men. Ther're some singularly dull women there too.
  16. It has been a while but at long last I look forward to logging on and actually searching for cuntingflats latest drivel.At last a true contender!!Off to Lils with you .
  17. It's clear you never benefited from private school educational allowances-Fiddled or not
  18. And it's clear you could benefit from facial reconstruction surgery. Carried out with a burning cricket bat.

19. I did actually. I have a Phd in mong baiting, as you know.I also have a BTEC level 2 in vetinary micro surgery which means I can remove a toads spine through his starboard nostril with my eyes shut. So beware.