Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pinkprincess, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is truly absurd.

If true, he should be backed up to the hilt! :lol:

Just jokin Ginge not :lol:
  2. I reckon they should have ginger Daleks in the next series, see if the other Daleks have a pop at them or not
  3. Personally, I found what he said was funny. Instead of the bleat of “but the BBC has insisted that the character intended this as a statement of regret not reliefâ€, why couldn’t they just tell the oversensitive parents to grow a skin. Is every whinging bastard in the Country going to bang on about everything until there’s no humour left anywhere?
  4. Yes.
  5. I'm reminded of the South Park episode regarding ginger kids. Fantastic, they really are the scum of the earth! :D
  6. Ginger Gay Muslim Daleks!!!
  7. I found it funny when I saw the episode but this 'he's making fun of our ginger-ness' crybaby thing is taking it too far.

Can we please have comedy back, where we can laugh at things that are funny?
  8. with only one weapon, and who moonlight as roof tilers when not fighting the Doctor !!
  9. See, this is funny!

Mind you, if they are moonlighting as labourers, they really should be gay, ginger, Polish, Muslim Daleks.

*iz Polish*
  10. Spear dahli

Look at it phonetically ,

e pagoda guvno, spear dahla :oops: :oops: :D

11. My son is 100% GWAR (Obviously from my Ex's side). I am telling him that he is a GWAR, live with it and [email protected] who you have to. (Although at nearly 10 he has had surprisingly very little stick). My Ex is telling him that he is strawberry blond and that's what he should tell people. WTF is that about?

Incidently, I was still in the mob when she was preggers. I had a photocopy of the scan on my buggery board, she went mental when she found out someone had coloured the head ginger. (She is a propper propper GWAR and the lads knew that). I on the other hand found it most amusing. My son is my world, but [email protected] me, when sh1t happens you have to deal with it. I have no problem with jokes about GWARS whatsoever.
  12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

13. still its only 150 complaints out of the thousands of people who watch the show, so who really cares
  14. It'll be the same as that family guy episode, '1 complaint equals 10,000 people!'. No doubt they'll all be made to apologise and all future shows will be screened for any offense to any single humanbeing. A close relative of mine works for the BBC but by Christ I hate it.
  15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ginger is the new black in the PC mad UK. Mind you I cant remember telling to many black guys they smelt of fox p1ss.
  16. I think that Prince Charles looks better - more interesting in a Prodigy kind of way perhaps - as a ginge!