Few questions regarding potentially joining RN

Hi

Apologies if this has been asked numerous times but I have searched all over the forum and havent found what I am looking for

I have taken a RT test back in 2010 and I think I got what will be considered quite a good score. I have recently applied for the RFA (expecting some stick off the navy faithful for mentioning this). I havent received anything confirming if I have been succesful but have a niggling feeling I havent been succesful.

I was just wondering if that RT score would still be valid for a potential application for the RN. I appreciate the waiting lists depends on different branches but is anyone aware of the general waiting lists to join. I am quite interested in becoming a weapons engineer

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
The Recruiting Test remains valid 3 years - in other words you have to commence training before 3 years have elapsed.

Gawd knows why, I can only assume you turn into a pumpkin or something as GCSE's, A Levels & Degrees don't have a sell-by.

I applied 3 years ago I've had two fitness test, two medicals and I will have to re take the RT test as it has expired pain in the arse but worth it for the outcome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C RFA 5
P Joining the Royal Navy 15
R Joining the Royal Navy 3