Few questions about later joining stages

Rocciro

Hello all,

I'm joining up as a weapons technician (submarines) and was wondering the waiting times between stages and what the stages actually involve.

I've done my Recruitment test and passed my interview and I have Capita ringing me on Friday.

I also read that your bmi has to be under 28 and I measure up at 23.5 as I'm only 164cm tall but still have a slight belly!

Also I've got my 2.4km run down to 12 minutes (down from 15) and one page on the navy website says I have to do it within 11:09 but another says 12:28 is acceptable??

Cheers

Wolves

Hello all,

I'm joining up as a weapons technician (submarines) and was wondering the waiting times between stages and what the stages actually involve.

I've done my Recruitment test and passed my interview and I have Capita ringing me on Friday.

I also read that your bmi has to be under 28 and I measure up at 23.5 as I'm only 164cm tall but still have a slight belly!

Also I've got my 2.4km run down to 12 minutes (down from 15) and one page on the navy website says I have to do it within 11:09 but another says 12:28 is acceptable??

Cheers
The time on the run depends on age and gender, except for divers who all have to do it within the same time. You can find what time you need to do it within on the royal navy website