Females/ younger people joining RFA

Skylarker

Lantern Swinger
Have you had your interview? I'm trying my best to feel confident and prepare but cant help feeling like im missing something haha.
You'll be alright, i remember my interview and it was a nervous affair. have you checked you know all the ships and their classes, what the steward role entails, what your duties involve?

Also just make a note of things you like doing, books you read and stuff remember they want to know that you know the job but they also want to know you too.

Thankyou! I'm very exited, im hoping i smash it.
You'll be alright, i remember my interview and it was a nervous affair. have you checked you know all the ships and their classes, what the steward role entails, what your duties involve?

Also just make a note of things you like doing, books you read and stuff remember they want to know that you know the job but they also want to know you too.
Thankyou so much! Greatly appreciated :)

CornwallMatt

Midshipman
Talking from a Communications department point of view, we have females in, I think, all ranks. Come to think of it, I've been in 5 years and this is only my second trip in that 5 years where the CIS department onboard hasn't had a female in it at some point.

There is definitely a trend coming in that new joiners are predominantly younger, as many are seeing the RFA as a career and not as a job to top up an existing pension/