Female Russian Spy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seafarer1939, Aug 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd like it on record that if I can shag that model female Russian spy,I'll quite happily divulge all the Royal Navy secrets re.The Bofors gun,Bren..303 rifle and the Webley pistol!
    I know it's treason but she is gorgeous and I'm not.

2. You're correct. She is hot and looks turbo-filthy.

[​IMG]

I'll happily pass on anything they want to bend one up her dungbutton.

3. Me and an oppo got leggers in Gib and succumbed to the charms of two Russian birds off an oceanography ship.
    I tell no lies mine was called Olga.
    They took us aboard and plied us with vodka before ravaging my body,(oh poor me) and then gave me a book called "Five years plan of collective farming" which I so wanted to read.
    We came ashore at 06 dubs in the morning and after about twenty yards two dirty great blokes invited us to step into their car. We went to patrol headquarters and was grilled for about six hours, and my book nicked.

They kept asking "What did she say".
    I replied "OOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOO da da da , and probably in Russian "You have a big nob Rumrat" (or you are a big nob rum rat).
    More Vodka?
    They told me I could have my book back by applying to someone or other.
    Anyway after they threw us out and we had to walk back to the Moll we got a bollocking from the Joss and that was it.
    I cant remember if she asked which thumb we used to steer "Sea cat", I was more interested which finger she preferred to steer her to YES YES Land. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :oops:

4. 8) What about the lanchester :?: :roll:

5. If she would turn double agent, maybe she could tell me what the fuck it was that the chefs used to put in that bleedin stuff they called stew.

6. Ром РÑÑ‚- ай куд гив ÑŽ з реÑепи Ñнд з Ñикрет ингридиент. З ÑÑ‚ÑŽ воз девелопд ин з Ñикрет КГБ лабаротори ин ДзержинÑкий Сквере, Ñнд воз дизайнд ту коз брÑйн дÑмиж ин РоÑл Ðал перÑонел. Ит воркд перфектли Ñнд лÑÐунфолл оф з интайр Бритиш ÐÑви.

Иф ай гив ÑŽ з реÑепи Ðй вуд алÑо хаве ту Ñенд а беаутифул Рушан аÑÑаÑÑн ту Тамворт ту килл ÑŽ.

Ю пÑй ер мони Ñ‚Ñк ер чанÑиÑ.

7. Well what can I say? I dont think I want to know now, as I would hate to put your agent to all that trouble, and Tamworths not that good this time of year.

Так подбородка подбородка Ñтарина он надеÑÑÑŒ, что Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð½Ðµ вижу. Ðичего личного, его Ð²Ð¾Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñ Ð¾ здоровье, вы поймете, Ñ ÑƒÐ²ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ½. :D :roll:

8. Can't divulge the Lanchester,it's still secret 'cos no-one would imagine we would fire such a piece of pure welded shite.
    Don't know where they got the name,I lived in the very pretty ancient Co.Durham village of Lanchester for 17 years no-one ever heard of this piece of crap.
    Maybe named after the car.

9. i think that i would give her one as long as she ironed my 8's and polished my bats in the morning

10. [quote="Rumrat
    Ром РÑÑ‚- ай куд гив ÑŽ з реÑепи Ñнд з Ñикрет ингридиент. З ÑÑ‚ÑŽ воз девелопд ин з Ñикрет КГБ лабаротори ин ДзержинÑкий Сквере, Ñнд воз дизайнд ту коз брÑйн дÑмиж ин РоÑл Ðал перÑонел. Ит воркд перфектли Ñнд лÑд то з даунфолл оф з интайр Бритиш ÐÑви.

Иф ай гив ÑŽ з реÑепи Ðй вуд алÑо хаве ту Ñенд а беаутифул Рушан аÑÑаÑÑн ту Тамворт ту килл ÑŽ.

Ю пÑй ер мони Ñ‚Ñк ½ÑиÑ.[/quote]

Well what can I say? I dont think I want to know now, as I would hate to put your agent to all that trouble, and Tamworths not that good this time of year.

Так подбородка подбородка Ñтарина он надеÑÑÑŒ, что Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð½Ðµ вижу. Ðичего личного, его Ð²Ð¾Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñ Ð¾ здоровье, вы поймете, Ñ ÑƒÐ²ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ½.