Female Nonce ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Gombear, Jun 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One mother, qouted on the BBC News website, said her two-year old came home on more than one occassion quite distressed, saying that they "didn't like" a certain member of staff

It really sounds quite heartbreaking.
  2. Thats what equal opportunities leads to.

Really though i have always suspected that the main reason you don't see more women in dock for this sort of stuff is that they play on the femail innocence myth.
  3. This should surprise no one, except the Vatican and the BNP, who believe that all paedophiles are male homosexuals and all homosexuals are paedophiles. :roll: ...or the Irish Family Robinson who believe that 'there is nothing worse than child abuse, apart from homosexuality' :evil:

Research in the US suggests the prevalence of CSA from females is almost if not the same as committed by men against girls, usually close family members. Wives are often complicit in a father's abuse of his daughter/s, as is society.

All this said, I am still shocked. Surely there were hundreds of potentially willing baby matelots in Raleigh just waiting to test out their virgin toggles on a local, willing female! Poor baby sailors. ;)
  4. Reading between the lines though, if guilty, she may have been acting on behalf of the man that was also arrested in connection with the investigation
  5. Can you penetrate a child on behalf of someone else? I think not. Mind you, the thought of a fe-male being able to penetrate anything is rather difficult to comprehand. NOOOOOO.... spare me the gory details. :puke:
  6. I was thinking that she may have been producing photographic images for him or maybe for sale.
  7. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Some deleting and editing. Harriet Harman's notion of a Court of Public Opinion didn't get off the ground. The woman in custody is a suspect.
  8. Just heard on the Radio 2 news that allegedly 'she has taken photos of some of the kids from the Nursery' Parents have been informed.
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Link please thingy.

Disturbing case, but the facts seem to be thin on the ground. Tomorrow in court should provide a broad outline of the "alleged goings on".
  10. I really wish the BBC would remove that picture from their front page. The eyes seem to follow me about the room.
  11. My source is a book on CSA currently in storage in Chelmsford as my newly re-underpinned home :roll: is redecorated. The book is on cybercrime and child abuse but I cannot recall the details, having not reread the book for 6 years. :oops:
  12. Bloody disgusting, another case for capital punishment to be re-introduced!